Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'm also really looking forward to this new game unless...is it a Moba game? I hate those lol
    In that case you may not like it lol. But then again, it will be our take, so maybe you will!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I honestly wish STG was doing better. You guys make some of the best games in the App Store by a long shot in my opinion.
    Thank you, and we're doing great. We're stopping development on our older games to focus forward. The future is very bright

Much appreciate your comments.

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    In that case you may not like it lol. But then again, it will be our take, so maybe you will!

Thank you, and we're doing great. We're stopping development on our older games to focus forward. The future is very bright

Much appreciate your comments.

- g
    Actually, that's what I was thinking! I'll definitely check it out when it releases. And I certainly look forward to the future development of new games and content! But dang I sure will miss these older titles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey thanks for the update Mr G,
    Ive been on PL since the android release in 2010 and SL since the beginning.. Its been a fun run... I have enjoyed the creativity and challenges of your games.. a kudos to all on staff at STG for your hospitality on the support site and in the forums over the years. Im looking forward to the mid-february announcement and im sure the new release will folow in the great tradition PL/SL have begun.. Meanwhile ill be forever wondering now... which devs kid (npc) is which in PL ...
    Cheeers, Randy aka Immrandy/Imrandy/Irandy/bbooradley/hopsalot/hopsalots

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AAPG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I never tought it would end this way.I spent so much time on PL and SL and with the platinum I bought im surprised that cap ain't 100 yet. I know that businesses have to do what's right to survive, but all I wish is an Angel set. I spent way too much time and money to let it go. If you can STS. I ensure you that I will visit all your games! By the way,Keep up the great work as always!

I'm Canadiantwink
    pocket Legends