Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Welp, rather than complain or cry at you for being honest, I'd still like you to see from my point of view, so this is my stance on being one of your fans;
    I won't be checking out any other of your games. I've enjoyed investing time & $, in pl, you can see in my plat history a steep drop off in purchases as soon as I saw the "nothing on the horizon" statements.
    I was all in when the plans were to level 100 in pl, & it would have been different to see that be the way it ended, but as it is some loyal fans have the impression that the rug was pulled out from under us, & our loyalty to sts/g conversely dropped off. So that's the lesson you might find noteworthy.

Consumer confidence was the difference in my past willingness to invest real money.

The game expansions saw me less and less confident that my time & $ were well placed.
    That said, I regret nothing and appreciate your work, honestly, but I won't be on to the next game.
    Thank you and best wishes for the future. I'll be in Alterra in the mean time.
    Cheers,
    "Spiteful Barron Sue"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    This is my stance on being one of your fans;
    I won't be checking out any other of your games. I've enjoyed investing time & $, in pl, you can see in my plat history a steep drop off in purchases as soon as I saw the "nothing on the horizon" statements.
    I was all in when the plans were to level 100 in pl, & it would have been different to see that be the way it ended, but as it is some loyal fans have the impression that the rug was pulled out from under us, & our loyalty to sts/g conversely dropped off. So that's the lesson you might find noteworthy.
    Understood, and message received. We'll try to do better in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com