Thread: In-Game Guild Tab and Guild Names Guild Chat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb In-Game Guild Tab and Guild Names Guild Chat

I was wondering how hard it would be on the admin team and or develepers to put into place "In-game" a feature for a guild tab or clan tab w/e you want to call it.. and it give a chance to run things as group easyer with the same goal in mind istead of a friend of a friend joining a group fuction... We could recruit players that play around the same time as others and be able to be a unit under the same banner/or colors.. with that being said is there a way for the admin team to put in effect that so you can go to said guild tab ingame and chat with your entire guild... Just things I would like to see... I am still leveling to reach the max level but i know once i reach that I would like to do certian events with a team or a group of people that would like to see the best and coolest gear the game has to offer as well as the most challageing bosses..Oh also on that note is there a way to put said clan/guild name either over or under our players name???

Thanks for your time.
    Kid_TPMC
    Characters:
    Derivian-Warrior/Tank
    Facecleaver-Mage/Healbot
    Zallun-Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

From what I've seen, this has been suggested in the past, and is in the works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes,maybe future give more suggestion.
    The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
    sto credits are for the game wow gold of star trek online,also have sto items, All good things to those, that persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am just not sure how hard the coding would be to get this done.. but i would really like to see this even if "we as a PL community" can only choose say from 6 or 7 base colors or themes for a banner.. being able to have a name with our persons in-game would be a really cool feature...