Thread: Baelfort Sewers Bear Play Guide (with screenshots).

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I try and follow the exact same routine(After that earlier guide on how not to play like a noob bear). Forget the rage sometimes tho. I would just like to ask that does beckon not work sometimes? I beckon the mob to a wall and sometimes they come with such a speed that its like pointless. Have beckon maxed. Also when I used rage they normally do come dunno how that happens maybe because of the mini-stuns.

Also the boss guide would be really helpful. I mostly play that goldie guy and find that I survive and contain the boss whilst my team members just keep on dying. Some guidelines as how to tackle bosses would be really helpful thanks for the guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lUp3 View Post
    Also the boss guide would be really helpful. I mostly play that goldie guy and find that I survive and contain the boss whilst my team members just keep on dying. Some guidelines as how to tackle bosses would be really helpful thanks for the guide!
    Check out this thread when you have a sec, it should answer your question on Gold Fever. You might be getting "fever" and spreading it around to other people.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-actually-work