Thread: Luck Elixir from Shazbot can't be continued by Luck Elix kit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Luck Elixir from Shazbot can't be continued by Luck Elix kit?

I just do km3 run, and while almost reach the boss, my luck elix from shazbot has left for 20 sec, I use luck elix kit then to keep the luck elixir still running on.
    Voila! Wasting elix kit, just to inform so don't use luck elixir kit I still got luck elix from shazbot.
    Idk if it happened with klass or not, hope STS check it out, ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

<< after using luck elixir kit. I thought it was error or what.
    Then I checked on elixir time here:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I prety sure this is a bug... First i go to shazbot got 15m speed lix then take my gift from klass got 60m combo,i realized that my speed lix time just 15m not 60m... Same thing happen when I already got give from klass / shazbot then use elix kit...

I realized this happen,if I'm not wrong after they fix patch bug,better u post this on technical issue section kre... And please fix this STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

This might be a bug but it has been here for a couple of months now and there have been numerous threads about it. Luck elixirs( of different kinds) can't be stack anymore, hence what happened to op and 40% reroll chance being max now.

I just wish sts, if this was an intentional change, had announced it and if not taken a look into it already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    I prety sure this is a bug... First i go to shazbot got 15m speed lix then take my gift from klass got 60m combo,i realized that my speed lix time just 15m not 60m... Same thing happen when I already got give from klass / shazbot then use elix kit...

I realized this happen,if I'm not wrong after they fix patch bug,better u post this on technical issue section kre... And please fix this STS
    Guys this isnt a bug..STS has done this to prevent over stacking of elixirs which makes and introduces more and more locks. If u get a luck lix from shaz and it has 30s remaining u go to klass and get one thinking that it has 30mins now. But after 10s u realize that the elix just wore off. Same kind of elixs no more stacks. I guess due to luck stack farming STS did this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

FYI, the same amount elixir never stack as far as I know.
    Example: 25% (klaas) + 25% (luck kit) never stack into 50% luck, it just the time of the elixir who must be stacked.
    Its worse when we want to keep the luck on but the luck is gone just because replaced by luck kit after get luck from shaz/klass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Guys this isnt a bug..STS has done this to prevent over stacking of elixirs which makes and introduces more and more locks. If u get a luck lix from shaz and it has 30s remaining u go to klass and get one thinking that it has 30mins now. But after 10s u realize that the elix just wore off. Same kind of elixs no more stacks. I guess due to luck stack farming STS did this.
    What or when update they annoucement about that? And kre right,same percentage lix didn't stack... shazbot,klass and kit give same percentage lix just combo kit give 5% more... maybe dev/mod can make it clear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

What or when update they annoucement about that? And kre right,same percentage lix didn't stack... shazbot,klass and kit give same percentage lix just combo kit give 5% more... maybe dev/mod can make it clear...
    Read below if u couldnt understand mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    Example: 25% (klaas) + 25% (luck kit) never stack into 50% luck, it just the time of the elixir who must be stacked.
    Its worse when we want to keep the luck on but the luck is gone just because replaced by luck kit after get luck from shaz/klass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Read below if u couldnt understand mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    -.- isn't what he tell same as what I type? Same percentage didn't stack,that's what he talking about... And I wish u can share link when / what update about STS make changing for klass and shazbot work.

Coz bfore,i can use/got klass + shazbot + lix kit without this problem,they gonna run and worn off after their own time end,shazbot after 15m klass and lix kit after 30m. But now if I go to shazbot got 15m luck lix then I go to klass got luck lix with 30m,what I got is 15m elix run time,it should be klas and shazbot elix run by their own time. And if STS make changing about this,then they will give us annoucement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

-.- isn't what he tell same as what I type? Same percentage didn't stack,that's what he talking about... And I wish u can share link when / what update about STS make changing for klass and shazbot work.

Coz bfore,i can use/got klass + shazbot + lix kit without this problem,they gonna run and worn off after their own time end,shazbot after 15m klass and lix kit after 30m. But now if I go to shazbot got 15m luck lix then I go to klass got luck lix with 30m,what I got is 15m elix run time,it should be klas and shazbot elix run by their own time. And if STS make changing about this,then they will give us annoucement.
    I cant explain it to you. Your not able to understand me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

They should make it so consuming a kit just resets the timer rather than gets ignored...

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: