Thread: Would anyone mind powerleveling me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Would anyone mind powerleveling me?

I am loving this game, got plat(I can buy whatever map you want) and saw that even in the first paid campaign you need higher levels for some of the guests. I was wondering if some high level would take just a bit of their time and powerlvl me, I would give any drops taht happen or money you want to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You can play the campaigns at what ever level you want, and if by "first paid campaign" you mean Balefort Castle, the recommended level is 15-20. If you are in between those levels, you're in the right place.

And You'll stop leveling at some point if you keep playing in Balefort(I think it's until level 24, not sure)

I recommend playing the whole game through with one character, without being carried. Or at least until level 50. This game isn't all about how high your level is. So please don't consider rushing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm at lvl 14 I'd be glad just to be at 20, and i see what you are saying about not rushing but I just want to be in the levels for the campaign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey! First off, welcome to the game! =D

If this is your first character, i strongly recommend that you do not power level. If you take your time and slowly level up and fully explore the game you will find later on that it was way worth it. I'm glad that i took it slow and fully explored the game and did each quest of the Map before moving on If you have any questions or need help with something, add me in-game and i'd be glad to help you out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Posting on forum about help power leveling of any kind is frowned upon. So just ask people in game or your friends. If your new and don't know anyone, your welcome to add me Keohike I will help you, just don't keep on asking.

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Not to sound mean or anything, but asking for powerleveling is like asking to be ignored by everyone on the forums. I think that sounds mean, but it is true. Powerleveling almost ruined level 50 a while back, so a lot of devoted PL players take action to strike back against it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Level ur first char at normal speed to lvl 50-56 around there ;-) then i would powerlevel a second char
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i agree with all the experience players so i take what i said back once you have reach lvl 50 and up. Pm me and i be glad to help you lvl your second character.

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I'm curious: If you are already having trouble playing with similar level people at level 14, how do you expect to contribute to your team at level 50+ when they need everyone's skills on the table and they prefer people who use their skills well?

Just wondering...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I'm curious: If you are already having trouble playing with similar level people at level 14, how do you expect to contribute to your team at level 50+ when they need everyone's skills on the table and they prefer people who use their skills well?

Just wondering...
    not sure wat u mean. But if they not good at lvl 14 i wud assume they get alot better at lvl 50, if they level up be urself and not by power level
    [IGN-Keohike]