Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fury armor fair??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Fury armor fair??

I find this somehow a joke that makes fury armor so overpowered by addin dodge hps and ms? Fury armor without ms is already overpowered the dodge is so high and armor like crazy! Whereby mega mage and roach armor onli add 2 stats!! Mega mage onli add ms and damg.. I mean if devs wan to make it fair make sure all armor is addin 3 stats.. Devs pls improve on other armor as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hahahahah just realised YOUR cherrykim. Also agreed its a bit op. I reckon tone it down. maybe just 1 or 2 ms
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I mean if u wan add ms to fury armor maybe take down dodge or hps.. Now fury armor has 3 addin stats dodge ms and hps! Lol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Eh... I think they did this for the pallies... >.>
    same regen as sewer queen stuff, total male cow, imo. way more armor, dodge... eh, pallies have it great. Just the 139 int points are our only advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea Fury Fighter needs to be nerfed. That much m/s serves no purpose to a bear. Bears never need to use pots with 6 m/s, 24 is ridiculous. I know people will say that they changed it for paladins, but the goal should be to accommodate bears, not other classes using strength equip. The dodge on top of all of the regen will make paladins almost impossible to kill in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes.. Pls either take out 1 stats from fury or make all equal!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cmandial View Post
    Yea Fury Fighter needs to be nerfed. That much m/s serves no purpose to a bear. Bears never need to use pots with 6 m/s, 24 is ridiculous. I know people will say that they changed it for paladins, but the goal should be to accommodate bears, not other classes using strength equip. The dodge on top of all of the regen will make paladins almost impossible to kill in pvp.
    Just sayin'... I said they changed it for paladins, but that doesn't mean I like it. I'm annoyed they changed it for them.. I wanted better tanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I really think if the devs want to have a successful game, they need to make it so all levels of gear have the same strengths and weaknesses. That way a class cannot become overpowered with the addition of new gear. Then we should have some variety like we did in Alien oasis.

Birds would have a dex-orientated set, a str-orientatated set and a int-orientated set. The twist on this is they would all require high dex and a small portion of the skill for the orientated set they choose. That would be 9 new builds for all classes, making variety among builds and one set will not be dominant through the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I like pharcydes idea. it Would help to create a more balanced game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the game is always going to have imbalances...once people try out the new gear and things play out, devs will make an adjustment if said imbalance affects game play at a material level.

fury set is much improved for paladins but if you actually equipped the set christina, you'd see that you give up a great deal in hit and crit compared to some of the other sets.

i predict people start complaining about the sewer king dex set shortly. that set is beast. huge hit, crit, m/s, h/s and damage to boot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serulean View Post
    the game is always going to have imbalances...once people try out the new gear and things play out, devs will make an adjustment if said imbalance affects game play at a material level.

fury set is much improved for paladins but if you actually equipped the set christina, you'd see that you give up a great deal in hit and crit compared to some of the other sets.

i predict people start complaining about the sewer king dex set shortly. that set is beast. huge hit, crit, m/s, h/s and damage to boot.
    Raid has like 12 more cirt, and a huge damage boost, hit% is irrelevant, but it beats sewer. h/s and m/s on a bird... don't need them as much. 7h/s and 4 m/s seems to be enough for me.

Birds: Raid is the way to go, although I'll get both, one for performance, one for looks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think it's just that the three classes have become more distinct. On AO2, weapons and regen from class to class weren't extremely different, as opposed to now. Today, you either have all tankage witha bear or paperthin godlike Dps with a bird. I would just suggest a more equal class system with not as many sharp lines so all classes can relate more and there will be less desire for pure-Dps teams and such.

Like give dodge to birds, take it away from bears and give them maybe a tad more damage, and less damage to birds. And mages... Actually the Devs have done a great job balancing mages for now. They might keep it more this way for this campaign, but for the next cap raise I would try to limit the further separation and alienation of the classes.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hey Cherry.

I hope your feedback against the new Fury stats are coming from a bear point of view. To me, the new Fury stats are perfect for an almost unkillable paladin.

30 HS is already a huge bonus to heal, and with 30 MS, that's almost no worry for spamming any of your skills. Even if mana shield depletes it, 30 MS wouldn't take long to fill it up again.

Which is what led me to think about my feedback thread (thanks Phys). I don't think devs whole heartedly wanted to make the new Str stats fit pallys first. They probably wanted to add enough ms for pallys, but try and keep the tank-ness of the set at the same time. It didn't turn out the best, made bears even less useful, and boosted paladins way too much.

I'm hoping, as a bear, that they'd be changed. To be honest, I liked the previous fury stats better, even without the set bonus of MS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes 30hps for bear is already hard to kill and now added with ms to fury.. U don even think to kill a bear unless u rape h with 2 or 3 guys.. An for paladin its more insane.. The dodging is already high plus paladin could heal.. If fury armor don get some nerfing on it.. I will turn paladin again lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Bears are easier to kill now though, they reduced total stats by 8 Dodge, 8 HS, and 8 Armour, and we only gain MS which doesn't really help us survive more.

Pallys though, despite the loss of those stats, gain 30 MS to spam heal/mana shield with no problem.

My suggestion, go pally if you have the fury gear :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bear= sewer king set. 8dodge 8H/s
    Paladin = fury 6dodge 6hs.

Not fair? It is so obvious bear have to sell their fury set n get sewer king n fury for pally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hogkkk View Post
    Bear= sewer king set. 8dodge 8H/s
    Paladin = fury 6dodge 6hs.

Not fair? It is so obvious bear have to sell their fury set n get sewer king n fury for pally.
    Thats exactly whats unfair.

Why do bears have to adjust and buy/farm the new gear when its supposed to be for us? Hybrids should be the ones adjusting to the pure builds, not the other way around.

I level'd my bear to 56, and got a fury set. Its not fair to have my fury set turn into a mage set, leaving both my gear and my bear useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Bears are easier to kill now though, they reduced total stats by 8 Dodge, 8 HS, and 8 Armour, and we only gain MS which doesn't really help us survive more.

Pallys though, despite the loss of those stats, gain 30 MS to spam heal/mana shield with no problem.

My suggestion, go pally if you have the fury gear :P

If that the case! I doubt there is anymore int mage.. All will go paladin because its ownin! Mega mage gear onli hav 8ms and 10damg! Fury armor has 6dodge 6hps and ms! Te different is fury has more skill to activate den mega mage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is this? Satanic armor? Rename it to satan's armor with 666 in it..