Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A few bugs I found...

Overweightank

Exclamation A few bugs I found...

Glob in Arena has the charged attack with the red zone, this is supposed to be a 1 shot special attack if I am correct, and what happens, is if any characters are in the red zone, while Glob charges the attack, and the characters walk out of the red zone after 1 second of the charge, the boss completely 1 shots you, despite you being out of the red zone, this includes stand completely out of the red zone, but behind the boss! (
    (My experiance: I did arena, and I got killed 4 times by this bug within 40 seconds, it keeps killing me in 1 hit, even though I leave the red zone)

⦁ Lag for no reason at all, I dont remember when this happened, But I am always on yellow ping for no reason, I have 5 bars (full bars) of internet, I am the ONLY person living in the house, I have high speed internet, I have an Asus super laptop, there is no explanation to all this high ping, I did a test, and through out 1 hour, 75% of it I'm running above 250 ping and up! (Anthing over 184 ping on PC is below well function)
    The ping is getting worse as the second, it been too long, please fix this, we're getting ranges from 13k - 123k ping on a day to day basis, and this is in towns, I'm always 500-900 ping day n night, its been over 2 weeks.. This shouldn't be happening.

These are just 2 bugs that I am VERY upset about. Arena's not worth running for, and playing the game is just a lag infested wasteland, We did the gear, we did the pets, we did everything right StS , You've done great things after listening to us players, now please fix the lag so we can enjoy the game you've invested money and time in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

About internet sts really improved the server lag..don't know why your ping so high.dont have issue thanks sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eonziggys View Post
    About internet sts really improved the server lag..don't know why your ping so high.dont have issue thanks sts
    They didn't fix the servers...

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    They didn't fix the servers...
    The lag has been intense, I'm gonna start taking picutures of every huge lag spike i get, and ill make a thread prooving its not my internet XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yup there is lag so I stopped playing PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I've seen the Glob red-zone bug.

I'm not sure what the cause of it is, and it seems totally random when/if he will kill you even outside of the zone, but it does happen.

Another thing I've seen is Ferrix charge attack not displaying a red zone.

Annoying and waste of ankh/plat, but I've just learned to be a bit less trusting of zones - they haven't been accurate for a while now, especially for a few bosses in particular.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

I'm not sure what the cause of it is, and it seems totally random when/if he will kill you even outside of the zone, but it does happen.

Annoying and waste of ankh/plat, but I've just learned to be a bit less trusting of zones - they haven't been accurate for a while now, especially for a few bosses in particular.
    Yes! I did a few runs with my guild, I stopped running arena, I got 1 shotted outside of the red zone, also, another bug to add on, when Bloodhammer starts going crazy and shooting cannons, sometimes he stuns you, and during the stun, potions dont work, Idk if this was intentional or a mistake, either way it's VERY annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

Sorrax and his Curse red zone are the absolute worst. D:<

You can never tell how wide it is, sometimes I'm outside, and sometimes I get thrown across the boss room and I have no idea why.

Many of them are manageable, but this one particular has caused me say a string of colorful language on many occasions, LOL.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    sometimes I get thrown across the boss room and I have no idea why.
    Hidden code laid in to piss off mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Hidden code laid in to piss off mages.
    Yes

Moderator - Inactive moderator90's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for bringing this up guys. I'm forwarding it along to the developers, and I'll let you know if I get any updates on the bug.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to moderator90 For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by moderator90 View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up guys. I'm forwarding it along to the developers, and I'll let you know if I get any updates on the bug.
    Yay! Fix the lag and glob too,

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Update: The red zone bug is actually tied to the latency issues (lag) some people are experiencing. Basically, the server and the graphics aren't synced up on your device due to lag, so it appears that you are safely away from the red zone when the server says you are still in it.

We'll be taking a deeper look into the lag issues over the next few weeks. It does appear that they are regional (ex: people in Philippines are experiencing it worse than people in say, the US) so it makes it hard to pinpoint the cause, but we believe that our work on bandwidth optimization will relieve a lot of it and we will continue to take your reports. They always help bring us a little closer to making things better for you guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moderator90 View Post
    O.o fresh blood

Welcome to the community

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Update: The red zone bug is actually tied to the latency issues (lag) some people are experiencing. Basically, the server and the graphics aren't synced up on your device due to lag, so it appears that you are safely away from the red zone when the server says you are still in it.

We'll be taking a deeper look into the lag issues over the next few weeks. It does appear that they are regional (ex: people in Philippines are experiencing it worse than people in say, the US) so it makes it hard to pinpoint the cause, but we believe that our work on bandwidth optimization will relieve a lot of it and we will continue to take your reports. They always help bring us a little closer to making things better for you guys.
    I have to disagree with this analysis. Firstly lag is there even if ping is great. Secondly the red zone glitch happens even if no lag at all is present. Thirdly in the case of Sorrax (planar tombs 2 boss) the aforementioned explanation can't even have anything to do with lag, as in this case the area of effect of Sorrax's curse is no constant/congruent with red zone, which is present/visible and thus should be avoidable, but it not always is.

Lastly all of those bugs happen under the exact same conditions and those are very obvious to many players who actually play the game and none of former have anything to do with lag.

P.S. The funny thing is how so many people more concerned with the buffing of an arcane pet, which less than 0.5% of the game population actually owns, then say with the numerous game play issues, which plague and frustrate the majority of the players daily.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 01-28-2015 at 12:27 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

So... there's lag throughout the whole game? Today I havent been under 180 ping for even more than 3minutes :/ ive played for 4 hours.. thats lag for more than 70% of the time... This is absurd, cmon we cant keep logging off cuz the game is getting boring.