Thread: This lag is causing me to quit A.L :I

Overweightank

Red face This lag is causing me to quit A.L :I

This lag is disgusting. Sad even... How do I manage to Disconnect 11 times in less than 20 minutes, I have video's to prove it, video taped some of them. 3 things happen!

1) I'm talking then I see my message doesnt get through, i try to resend message, still doesnt show. Then I check my ping and its over 15k and rising, then I disconnect at 18k ping.

2) I disconnect from the reason above, then I log on, takes FOREVER, then I spawn in game, I check my ping right away, and it starts me off the game is 3.5 - 4.5k ping and starts rising, so the second I spawned in game, I spawned with a disconnect, Haven't hit green ever since.

3) I'm on PC ! I log on after all these disconnects. It brings me to "Authenticating" For a hella long time, then it disconnects me before I get a chance to even start my game. Then I try to refresh page and sign in again, but then it goes 1% every 5 seconds, (VERY VERY SLOW INITIAL SCREEN LOADING FOR CHROME) Then it just hits 3% and then says the game is not working and you lost connnection, then I gave up and restarted my computer and restarted my internet modem. Then I come back! And the lag is less. This time I'm on for atleast 2minutes then I disconnect... Atleast I was on 2minutes.. thats a start! -_-

Fix this lag... legit I'm tired of this game already, If the lag keeps going , you will lose almost ALL your players..
    Last edited by Overweightank; 01-29-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: TOO MUCH LAG, OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

cold water cough cough!
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    cold water cough cough!
    Ikr, I need to Apply Some Cold Water... This Lag is intense tho, I couldnt log on today, Dc's me within 2minutes of being on.. come to think of it, gimme some cold water, I'm Dehydrated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I'm pretty sure STS has been working hard trying to figure out the comm problems. It's a complex thing to get right and very easy to make changes and get wrong.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure STS has been working hard trying to figure out the comm problems. It's a complex thing to get right and very easy to make changes and get wrong.
    I hope so.. Cause Its my last day of the semester break, tomorrow I go back to school, and I really wanna enjoy my last day, but I cant even log on :/