Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat farmers are back REMOVE OFFERS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Default Plat farmers are back REMOVE OFFERS

APOLOGY
    I wanted to say sorry about the KDR opinion, It was just an example that I shouldnt have used and would like to say sorry to anyone offended.
    HOW I KNOW THEY EXIST
    A lot of people are asking for proof and this is the best I can give. On 18-12-24 the double platinum offer event started. On this event one of my friends got from a mythic set and a pink pet to a samael, singe, elo bow, arcane ring, literally everything any one of us would want. I asked how she did it, she told me she's a great merch and she looted some of it (yea right). Then not too long ago she got banned because of being rude to StS support. After she did she told me on a social site she was a plat farmer and exactly that IOS users can do it and explained how to , even though she can come back if she wants to can't be bothered farming all that plat again. You guys some what happy now?

Has anybody been wondering why there are so many arcane geared users out there with barely any kills who absolutely suck? They are ,most likely plat farmers. IOS users can plat farm STS remove offers ASAP or fix this. Your probably thinking how do I know? Because I know people who did it and I once called them 'friends'. I won't call out their names but this needs to stop. This is why deflation thrives in AL. Look at the 'rich' people out there who have no idea how to play and are absolutely terrible but die less because of their gear. Please remove offers, I know I'll get hate for this as those of you who struggle with platinum need offers. But I'm doing the economy a favour and getting rid of cheaters.

If anyones thinking 'How do plat farmers suck and not plat farmers are better????' Well people who legitimately level tend to have a more harsh time, Having greater difficulty in elites helps them adapt and find new ways of playing the game and learn about the mechanics, where as a plat farmer already had the top gear, Didnt have to struggle as much and has In their mind 'I have the best gear in the game its just that the games hard'
    Last edited by Titanfall; 01-31-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post: