Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat farmers are back REMOVE OFFERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well first sts let 'plat farming' happen
    And when people find out and farm (who will not if u knw how) sts ban those people..
    It's not people's fault ..It's urs sts.
    U should be more carefull with what offer u give and how they work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eonziggys View Post
    I cant see much any offer at all so how you will farm xd also they change already their protection from vpn so it won't work any more tried and tested..so this person posted this must be on drugs or paranoid xd
    Why don't you learn what plat farming is before making yourself look stupid?

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What exactly is plat farming I'm not asking cause I would like to do it, I have been playing this game for a year and half and took lots of breaks, and I like to keep up with the latest things going on.
    Thank you for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

A friend of mine quit because plat farm doesn't work anymore he Tolld me everything about it after jan 3 or 4 reset ads doesn't work on iOS anyore due to account basis made by nativeX everyttime u get 1 offer I would appear gain on the same account well if you have a proof show us if it's still working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What I heard lately was something like duplicate stuffs .. I don't know if it's true hope it's not but base on the economy it self it's simple someone is hoarding the golds no plat farmer = no good golds to circulate in the market and lastly the flooding of items due to chest and plat sale I myself gets plenty of arcanes and mythics from Ursume crates that's a fact , For plat farm I know another one but its legal (purchased legally but has a trick)this one is the real thing but I can't discuss it here or to anyone I saw them doing it but I wouldn't do it (scared of getting banned)
    Last edited by Akatsuuki; 01-31-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I know what plat farming and the only stupid here is you titanfall.sts already fixed the offers so you can't keep repeating offers even if you use vpn.again think before you open your filthy mouth titanfall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Lol at this! Plat farming really? First off you cant 'plat farm' offers. You cant do same offer repeatedly cus ive tried. It dissapears. And even if you could its not worth getting 2-10plat each time and having install reinstall junk or whatever it is you do. The few times ive done offers its too much time for too less plat and half time offers dont even reward you. And if this is possible to plat farm as you say then whoever does it is a no life and even lazier than real plat buyers.
    But just cus someone has arcane and low kdr doesnt mean anything. They may have alts and stashed the stuff.or maybe they are old player return to game. But I guess you dont think of these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

If it is true DONT FIX THIS PLS.. At least maybe economy will back to standard of last year. Let them farm plats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

"Real Money Trade" also can make anyone become rich in AL. Not just plat farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    If it is true DONT FIX THIS PLS.. At least maybe economy will back to standard of last year. Let them farm plats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The real reason from my perspective could be to maintain the balance of the poor and rich, economy.... But as froxanthar has said there are certain websites where u can get rich through real money. Sites like elitepvpers, scythe, and other more websites.... trust me i dont think these websites have anything active for AL(i just viewed sites, not tried to get anything!) I guess maybe the balance is the reason or may not be. I am not sure...but sts takes it serious for plat farming issues....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well.... seems like this is true, look at the economy, its dead. When sts banned all the plat farmers the last time, the economy started to revive again, i saw the changes, during the time when there were 'plat farmers', the egg price of mythic pet release is always in the range of 500k-400k then when the plat farmers are banned, the price ranged of the new release pf mythic pet egg is about 900k-700k. We saw a lot of lb players banned, because they were all plat farmers.

Guys what a plat farming means is that when a player get 1k+ plats a day from free offers, theres a trick to make the free offers permanently in there. I also know guild whose officers are selling plats exchange for gold and real money.

Face the truth sts, the plat farmers are back and they should be stop before they destroy the game economy and the next one is the game itself.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Let me bring a little clarification. We had a platinum discount period.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...a-Limited-Time!
    I wouldn't be surprised which was then followed by this:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-of-the-Watch!

If we clearly look into this we can get most of our answers back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    Let me bring a little clarification. We had a platinum discount period.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...a-Limited-Time!
    I wouldn't be surprised which was then followed by this:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-of-the-Watch!

If we clearly look into this we can get most of our answers back.
    This is when I found out the person got 10k plat during that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veluthe View Post
    Lol at this! Plat farming really? First off you cant 'plat farm' offers. You cant do same offer repeatedly cus ive tried. It dissapears. And even if you could its not worth getting 2-10plat each time and having install reinstall junk or whatever it is you do. The few times ive done offers its too much time for too less plat and half time offers dont even reward you. And if this is possible to plat farm as you say then whoever does it is a no life and even lazier than real plat buyers.
    But just cus someone has arcane and low kdr doesnt mean anything. They may have alts and stashed the stuff.or maybe they are old player return to game. But I guess you dont think of these.
    Do you know what plat farming is? Were you here months and months ago where the issue was apparently 'solved' by StS? A 'friend' of mine who lied to me saying they were a merch got an arcane ring, since samael elo bow literally everything during that crate event. They then told they looted it all (yea right) then later they told me they plat farmed it said if you have an IOS device here's what to do (won't say what do so people don't get ideas)
    Also the KDR thing, why don't you read every post and you'll see I said ignore I said anything about deaths?
    Last edited by Titanfall; 01-31-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

STS PLEASE, Look into peoples plat histories via free offers on 18-12-2014 when the double plat started. You'll see people who have 5-10k plat just by free offers. No one here believes me and that's their own problem, but you guys can actually check peoples account histories. If you want names I'll give you names.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    This is when I found out the person got 10k plat during that
    If u don't mind can u explain the whole process with the steps involved? Basically from our general knowledge platinum farming was completely stopped and been clarified by JustG. So far u didn't even expressed anything in detail about the steps involved. And if that is really against terms and condition then we all will give a shout about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Plat farming has been fixed long time ago and banned tons of players depending on the infractions given(where are you when this was implemented in game?). IDK where you get this, probably your friend WAS a plat spammer BEFORE and kept enough golds to fund his toon. Nevertheless, the thread particularly points on PvP skills, not about plat farming, let say someone rich IRL is willing to spend a lot just for him to gear up - that doesnt point all fully geared players with no much skills in PvP is plat farmers. Also, i would suggest to put out evidences, no one believes with words and rumors

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    If u don't mind can u explain the whole process with the steps involved? Basically from our general knowledge platinum farming was completely stopped and been clarified by JustG. So far u didn't even expressed anything in detail about the steps involved. And if that is really against terms and condition then we all will give a shout about it.
    Id love to but if I say how its done I'll tell everyone viewing this thread and they'll do it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Plat farming has been fixed long time ago and banned tons of players depending on the infractions given(where are you when this was implemented in game?). IDK where you get this, probably your friend WAS a plat spammer BEFORE and kept enough golds to fund his toon. Nevertheless, the thread particularly points on PvP skills, not about plat farming, let say someone rich IRL is willing to spend a lot just for him to gear up - that doesnt point all fully geared players with no much skills in PvP is plat farmers. Also, i would suggest to put out evidences, no one believes with words and rumors
    Trust me fraline I know its hard to believe but she had old toons she got banned on, then came back start of December. I know its hard to believe but I've known her for 3 years and she didn't trust me with that as its classified info, but after she got banned she told me anyway and how to do it. And it wasn't supposed to focus on KDR that was a mere example I used. People took it to heart and dragged it on.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Any bugs should be reported to support instead of making dumb posts with 0 proof on forums.