Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
All the discussion is becoming a running gag now for around 2 years...

The 3 overall best players of its class in terms of combination gear + skill:

-RavagerX
-Zeus
-Arry

All do like 10 times vs each other, whats the outcome:

Arry loses to Rav, this should be the least exciting match of those 3.
Arry loses to Zeus, should be close but still.
Rav loses to Zeus...

Even when i assume Zeus has overall best skills of all players in this game, the difference of those 3 is still very small... Lets take out the gear-factor and let them do the same with only legendary gear and legendary pets... will this change anything? No ! Anybody out there who will say Arry is to bad to be able to win? No !

Conclusion? PVP class balance is fine and we should give away mages skills to all classes with a pet or gear (curse, stun, shield)... and no need to give away mages heal because it already is the weakest of all 3 classes, haha!
Also dont forget to nerf the elondrian gun 3 weeks after release while everybody, even the other classes, asked for a mage buff. This was aweessoommeee - expecting a buff and receiving a nerf made me and many others lol a lot! Also very important: Dont give the stunclass (mage) a stun immunity so the non-stun classes (warriors,rogues) are able to not get stunned while having very good stun skills them selfes! Its funny to see the stunclass get stunned by the non stunclasses, while they both (warrios,rogues) are immun to stuns... nice!

ps: All this even without to mention bugs/glitches like the 1 and a half year arcane maul stun-glitch, which made the warriors OP for 1 and a half years!!! At lvlcap 31 there was no mage to kill the skilled, good geared warriors with samael and arcane maul !!! They could stunlock with maul, axe and samael. Combined with VB and 3 attack skills this was a gg in less then 6 seconds and you couldnt do anything about it but die! There were so many threads about the maul-OPness and did STS listen or change anything? Yes, ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER !!! LOL???!?!?!?!?!?!?
I start raging while writing this so i better stop.

Only one last word on this: If i knew all this the day i started pvp in this game i rather changed class to rogue or warrior or even better DIDNT START PVP AT ALL.
Playing a part of a game (pvp here) without any improvements, without listening to the customers, without any effort put in, is a WASTE OF TIME and looking back now IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. (also a waste of money but thats another story.)
+1.