Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mages got TROLLED big time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Default Mages got TROLLED big time

I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

Thanks for reading and lets not troll please .
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 01-30-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Changed wording to remove contradictory statement that did not reflect purpose of the thread

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Necro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Necro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for necro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necro also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how necro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a necro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. PLease either nerf necro's shield or buff mages shield to make it par with the level it should be. I would prefer the latter, or SnS will become the king again.

I'm confused...you say it's not a nerf thread but you ask to nerf Nekro (even if you did say you prefer the later).

Nekro shield is better in what sense? Stun immunity? Mage shield still absorbs considerably more - it's just that this shield grants stun immunity as long as it's in play. All STG needs to do is grant that aspect to sorcerer shield as well. The pet should stay as it is because as of right now, it's a very nice alternative to SnS.

I also know at least 4 people that opened Nekro due to this well deserved buff.

Grant sorcerers the same stun immunity that Nekro shield has? Yes, I've been saying this all along. Nerf Nekro? No. It's only pet that matches with SnS.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

What if a mage uses nekro, doesn't that make him that more powerful?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Sorcerer is a new pet? Nekro is a new class?
    No sorcerer buff is coming due to new season in horizon with possible skill system being updated.
    When the skill system is updated, there a huge possibility that it will include the sorc buff there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Mage with Nekro is a very powerful enemy to have, lol.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Mage with Nekro is a very powerful enemy to have, lol.
    Farewell samael...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Lets compare the two shields. Necro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Necro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for necro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necro also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how necro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a necro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. PLease either nerf necro's shield or buff mages shield to make it par with the level it should be. I would prefer the latter, or SnS will become the king again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Farewell samael...
    In all fairness why should a mage have to buy an expensive pet to make up for its serious shortfall (notice I used serious shortfall)? It should be somewhat competitive as itself.

Once again another chance to rub it in STG's face. Please don't even dream of making a pvp orientated new title game. You are no where near that.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonut For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Necroptic set from Halloween or????
    Nekro pet u mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sns's dmg pool is better than rogue's aim shot (the dmg pool now have 30% chance to banish when stack), Sns's heal pool is better than warrior's heal..... It's not about pet, it is Mage really need a buff : stun immunity when shield is on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm confused...you say it's not a nerf thread but you ask to nerf Nekro (even if you did say you prefer the later).

Nekro shield is better in what sense? Stun immunity? Mage shield still absorbs considerably more - it's just that this shield grants stun immunity as long as it's in play. All STG needs to do is grant that aspect to sorcerer shield as well. The pet should stay as it is because as of right now, it's a very nice alternative to SnS.

I also know at least 4 people that opened Nekro due to this well deserved buff.

Grant sorcerers the same stun immunity that Nekro shield has? Yes, I've been saying this all along. Nerf Nekro? No. It's only pet that matches with SnS.
    I said that I am not promoting a nerf by saying necro is OP. I'm stating that necro has a better shield that a mage and this is unfair. Also, mages with necro are not all that formidible. Sure they can still win in 1 vs 1 most of the time, but necro gives rogues and tanks an upgraded version of a mage skill. You saw while testing yesterday that the mage who was testing with us was dying after 2 combos from me, and I am nowhere near maxed.

I do not want necro to be changed. It reduces the 1 hit nonsense by a lot and has given sns some competition. Maybe I should have chosen my words better, but I don't think its fair that necro outclass mages.

Edited original post
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 01-30-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    Nekro pet u mean?
    please dont troll

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

please dont troll
    It's not a troll. It's a wake up call for some correction.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    I find a tank with necro more formidible. If he rotates jugg, horn and necro shield effectively, like ravagerx does, it is very very hard to drop him. Alone, I doubt I could do it. Also, I don't think that a mage should have to dish out 30m to become an actual threat in PvP.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It's not a troll. It's a wake up call for some correction.
    u really cannot tell? Please name one armor set with a proc, an AA, which provides 30% movement speed boost , that terrifes or has a cd.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

u really cannot tell? Please name one armor set with a proc, an AA, which provides 30% movement speed boost , that terrifes or has a cd.
    If u know then go for it. Why need to ask me?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

If u know then go for it. Why need to ask me?
    Because you are asking one of the dumbest questions ever.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Because you are asking one of the dumbest questions ever.
    Or may be u r the one crying for another nerf like Zeus said. Ur not the only one who plays Mage class here. I play Mage and I own a nekro. And personally I love this new nekro with my shield side by side. I know mages need some buff. But relating it with a pet is not relevant.

Go ahead and bring snappy on ur conversation as well. It got some serious op shield too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

This is actually a great post and a point to make out.

For a start before any one gets wrong idea I agree keep nekro as it is ! Its had its buff now and it's also achievable pet to get for anyone as it is like it or not a farmable pet thats op.... yes farmable... Perseverance and patience...

However if sts are clearly able to make such fantastic shield (and also freezing) abilities to pets in the game... then why on earth is mages still running around with antiques.

As much as I and im sure many others love and appreciate the work put these fantastic pets, please dont let mages fall behind ability wise to pets otherwise next time I go to character select screen i would want to see a dragon instead of a little blue smurf there as a choice.

We our a minority in comparison to the pets in Arlor however have a right to be stronger then the pet compain we whistle for out the stable.

#loveofeverylorduptherepleasebuffmage
    Nekro pet u mean?

If you had taken a few moments to read the posts you would could have deduced this.

The door is that way and please sir use it to return when you csn be a little more considerate.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

@Davidvilla

OK. Chill bro. I think to him Nekro and necro is the same. The pet that is of more worth than a mage class.

So to help. For all future posts, Nekro or necro can be used interchangeably and they both refer to the Nekro pet we are so happy about.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Or may be u r the one crying for another nerf like Zeus said. Ur not the only one who plays Mage class here. I play Mage and I own a nekro. And personally I love this new nekro with my shield side by side. I know mages need some buff. But relating it with a pet is not relevant.

Go ahead and bring snappy on ur conversation as well. It got some serious op shield too.
    I did not mean to ask for a nerf. That was more of a statement to provide drama and effect to the post. I have edited it and the spelling of "necro". Now please keep it constructive.