Thread: About the event bosses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default About the event bosses

This event makes me angry a lot. Because warriors dont get any buff in pve. Because cocoon of arachna didnt fix yet. And because bosses reset if all party die.

I've already done with my warrior, now Im mage. I hope something better but no. All my party went away because the cocoon doesnt disappear, because the bosses keep resetting if all party die. That makes me solo the bosses. And when the one die, but the other one still alive and kill me, ALL bosses reset.

Please, dont make the bosses reset.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by vawaid View Post
    This event makes me angry a lot. Because warriors dont get any buff in pve. Because cocoon of arachna didnt fix yet. And because bosses reset if all party die.

I've already done with my warrior, now Im mage. I hope something better but no. All my party went away because the cocoon doesnt disappear, because the bosses keep resetting if all party die. That makes me solo the bosses. And when the one die, but the other one still alive and kill me, ALL bosses reset.

Please, dont make the bosses reset.

Er... Hauntlet isnt even that hard... Do you REALLY want an easy map where getting to leaderboards will be almost impossible? Bosses reset all the time, it's fair, Get displined and let the whole team work together, now you need a warrior to aggro the bosses while dps attack. This is fine, no tweaks needed! # Blessed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Er... Hauntlet isnt even that hard... Do you REALLY want an easy map where getting to leaderboards will be almost impossible? Bosses reset all the time, it's fair, Get displined and let the whole team work together, now you need a warrior to aggro the bosses while dps attack. This is fine, no tweaks needed! # Blessed
    You are in endgame? Try in low level with random party. All tanks who ever go to elite know how to aggro bosses, but in low level how? Many players even cant speak english. What Im supposed to do? Leave the dungeon? Tanks in low level choose to die rather than using pots, right? How about cocoon? Why arachna? Everyone knows arachna has annoying bug. 4 cocoon in a dungeon, all leave, it's only me inside, how to kill 2 bosses with 6 targets? I tried alot. I spent (wasted) an hour in dungeon because it keeps happening.

R E T I R E D