Thread: Is the Warrior Class going away?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

warrior skill should be buffed up. boss already 2hits with normal dps so doing feeble doesn't make any sense. i think it should also reduce dmg.

although I hav 6.6k hp and 2.4k armour, it doesn't make any sense in T2. I still need to use Like 5-10 ankhs

hp and armour should be 7.5k and 3k as avg respectively. then would be good. as war dnt do much dmg.
    avg rogues and mages hav way dps and dmg then avg warriors. it's ok. they can kill easily I.e. offensive it's ok. their job is satisfactory.
    but
    y warriors can't survive easily (defensive) the way DPSer kills easily. they die like DPSer. warrior 6k hp and DPSer 3k hp makes no difference.

either enhance warrior skill so to be truly called as "warriors" or buff warrior stats. or change the map difficulty mechanics (whic is currently higher armour/hp, more difficulty)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    warrior skill should be buffed up. boss already 2hits with normal dps so doing feeble doesn't make any sense. i think it should also reduce dmg.

although I hav 6.6k hp and 2.4k armour, it doesn't make any sense in T2. I still need to use Like 5-10 ankhs

hp and armour should be 7.5k and 3k as avg respectively. then would be good. as war dnt do much dmg.
    avg rogues and mages hav way dps and dmg then avg warriors. it's ok. they can kill easily I.e. offensive it's ok. their job is satisfactory.
    but
    y warriors can't survive easily (defensive) the way DPSer kills easily. they die like DPSer. warrior 6k hp and DPSer 3k hp makes no difference.

either enhance warrior skill so to be truly called as "warriors" or buff warrior stats. or change the map difficulty mechanics (whic is currently higher armour/hp, more difficulty)
    6.6k health and 2.4k armour and 5-10 ankhs on t2 boss?!?! You Sir are doing something very very wrong. I know several full legendary and hence with lower stats than yours, who can teach you how to tank. I actually did 2 t3 rooms with one of them yesterday and he did not die a single time, nor he ever dies on t3 boss. Pm me if you are willing to learn. I am pretty sure that at least one of my dear tank friends will be willing to teach how to play the class.

P.S. On the topic of planar tomb boss 2. I have done numerous runs in t2, without boss scaling, without anyone in the party dying. Not even the mage(s), who were far away from maxed gear.