Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We are all poor in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default We are all poor in AL

I hope sts makes uppdates on even trash items so they could worth more when we sell them in inventory. This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
    One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard. I dont want talk about this more but i hope that Sts think about gold farming more than new caps atm. One example map like PL Plasma Pyramid so we can enjoy this game cus at moment 80% of plat buyers have stress because this problem an am one of them, if am wrong someone tell me please that am wrong.
    Also putting items in Auc cost more than item itself.!!!!!

Bestregards
    Marco
    Last edited by Golem; 01-31-2015 at 06:35 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwind View Post
    I hope sts makes uppdates on even trash items so they could worth more when we sell them in inventory. This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
    One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard. I dont want talk about this more but i hope that Sts think about gold farming more than new caps atm. One example map like PL Plasma Pyramid so we can enjoy this game cus at moment 80% of plat buyers have stress because this problem an am one of them, if am wrong someone tell me please that am wrong.

Bestregards
    Marco
    This is soooooooooo true!!!!!
    And In AL forums no one buy anything and putting otems here take much time and not many check to buy items here .
    PLS sts repair this problem. And i have also a lot stress with AL becus making gold is hardrr than makng money in real life lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Squidbuddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bestregards
    Marco
    Ty for this thread and i understand you too. And all what you said is true in my opnion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pukki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

AL still does a good job running the game, if they made this game any more easier, that'd be a disaster for both the ingame economy and the money used to run the game. Spoon feeding IS NOT a good way of running a game especially when real life currencies are involved. About the items sold to gold, yeah I agree.
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 01-31-2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Edited for less drama

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I have moved this thread to the AL General Discussion area of the forums. Let's keep it friendly, guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PurEvil View Post
    AL still does a good job running the game, if they made this game any more easier, that'd be a disaster for both the ingame economy and the money used to run the game. Spoon feeding IS NOT a good way of running a game especially when real life currencies are involved. About the items sold to gold, yeah I agree.
    Ty Arpluvial for editing. Only little kids makes drama we adults need to take care of them. You doing your work great!
    Also ty for moving this thread to correct place ")

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There is countless of other mmos out there that doesn't require $ to play for example : armed heros, brave trails, order and chaos, an many more

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Bestregards
    Marco
    I disagree. Even without plat, I have managed to build a end game rogue with competitive gear. Merching and farming both can be very profitable if you know how to do those effectively. The market is kinda dead but its still very possible to make tons of profit. I recently made 10m in 3 days solely through merching and farming. I am not boasting, as there are people who make much more, just saying that it is possible.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree that it would be nice if there were some places in AL that you could farm for gold. This new gauntlet seems like a cool place for that. If you solo you can get around 500-1000 gold each time through. I think the game would actually be more playable if instead of dropping junk items, bosses dropped gold sometimes, just like locked crates. The result would be that lower tier items in general would be more rare.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I disagree. Even without plat, I have managed to build a end game rogue with competitive gear. Merching and farming both can be very profitable if you know how to do those effectively. The market is kinda dead but its still very possible to make tons of profit. I recently made 10m in 3 days solely through merching and farming. I am not boasting, as there are people who make much more, just saying that it is possible.
    I agree....everyone has that potential. And i hate to say that ninja that here at the forums i see discouragement than encouragement...I also was reading a guide on merching by Podoh i believe (sorry if mispronounced the OPs name). The guide helped me alot by his guide. I sort of made some money from the winter event also. I slowly merched and merched and now i have at least 5m...so far i stopped as of now due to lags and DCs. But yes i agree with ninja as u can still do the wonders. If you cant merch simply use the events and farming for you advantage....at endgams the planar tombs may also be your good source as u have the planar chests. Least worth 322k or more. I personally havent farmed them as i am a lv28 mage. I can still say that anyone here is capable of getting gold at a faster rate. Be it merching or farming earning gold through farming or merching is slow and painful but believe it. It is really worth the effort.

EDIT: The quests reward like golds and items would require a little boost...Some tough quests in elites would need to be a little bit more than the normal quests? Would that be possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

yeah hard to get gold anywhere nowadays
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    There is countless of other mmos out there that doesn't require $ to play for example : armed heros, brave trails, order and chaos, an many more
    Nobody cares tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

cmoon ppl just admit it. Its really hard to make Gold in AL. I can say that making gold in Arcane legens is hard as getting arcane item in chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The C.S listing fee is a joke. The AL traders market is flooded with threads because no one wants to list in cs because it has crazy high listing pricing. If you make a thread in AL trader section, within 3 hours, it will be on the next page. This is ridiculous. Gold is already hard enough to get and we shouldn't spend the little amount we have(majority of players) to just go to waste in fees.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree that it would be nice if there were some places in AL that you could farm for gold. This new gauntlet seems like a cool place for that. If you solo you can get around 500-1000 gold each time through. I think the game would actually be more playable if instead of dropping junk items, bosses dropped gold sometimes, just like locked crates. The result would be that lower tier items in general would be more rare.
    They can put just 3 boss for each level and have them drop 300-500 gold each while lock only chance to drop on the last.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The real strugle has been spoken!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Might i add a suggestion about pet feeding, pets who just leveled up must not require feeding, their usage time must just be replenished. Cmon, if you're a starter, you'll have a hard time keeping your pets fed since you dont have the gold to do so.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Bestregards
    Marco
    I have to say I strongly disagree. Making your way up to a strong,competitive and merch-successive player here is a little bit easy if you have the right knowledge to the gold making. For example: Merching. You dont need to buy plat here to get gold, just make your way to a lepre by farming and keep merching and one day youll notice how long youve gotten. This is one of the easiest way to make gold, and in AL is pretty fun performing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merchadia View Post
    I have to say I strongly disagree. Making your way up to a strong,competitive and merch-successive player here is a little bit easy if you have the right knowledge to the gold making. For example: Merching. You dont need to buy plat here to get gold, just make your way to a lepre by farming and keep merching and one day youll notice how long youve gotten. This is one of the easiest way to make gold, and in AL is pretty fun performing it.
    Agree with this. Never wasted money buying plats started from nothing too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Bestregards
    Marco
    True