Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Thanks To Those Who Made My Experience (to this point) Memorable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default A Thanks To Those Who Made My Experience (to this point) Memorable

Hello Alterra, I just wanted to take some time out of my day to thank the people that made my PL time fun.
    Asadriiob: My first friend in PL. We always dreamed of getting the all rare crystalline mage set haha. Thanks for being there from the noob days and sorry i cant see you as often now due to time difference.
    Broadcastle: We first met when I saw you in bale and wanted to thank you for buying my purple wammo. From this point on, we would become great friends. Thanks for all you have done for me and i hope you continue to do great things irl.
    Hardfeather: We first met when i asked you if a L24 frozen axe was discontinued haha. We proceeded to get to know each other very well. Thank you for all you have done for me, especially for you teaching me the ropes of merching.
    Mason: You are a very funny person but also very helpful. Thanks for a great friendship and you know the other thing.
    Pvpers: Pvp has also been a passion of mine in PL even though Ive only had one positive character. Many pvpers (especially low level) have become good amigos over the years.
    Divinerusher: Thanks for all the competition you gave me in my earlier parts of 12 (even though you beat me most of the time). Despite ignoring me most of the time, thanks for helping me step up my game and make me laugh every once in awhile.
    Fetishes: Hey kid. Thanks for having so many character. Besides this, you are quite the jokester and a mediocre pvper as well.
    Xbainex: Welp, i have to say you helped me transition to an ok pvper the most. Thanks for all the tips, build, and knowledge of what gear to use.
    Thundrhorse: A cool dude with a good arsenal of mages. We should meet up at portillos some time.
    Alphablock: U a scrub but were kinda good at pvp. Thanks for hosting those great ctf games as well as selling me that pink tinsel.
    Whippdd: Thanks for always making me laugh. You've been a good friend and i hope your irl gets better man
    Evacuation: Hey dunder dan. Thanks for the tips for all the good songs you told me about and for always rushing me with wand.
    Autq: Thanks for disconnecting during the naked pvp battle so i won the level 10 bone staff.
    Drout: We used to dislike each other and you rushed me all the time with rigamort but we became good buds. GL with college dude.
    Many other pvp friends include: Xorejtz, bossology, keytwink, fartbrain, supplies, railroads, barona, vpq, thebearoflove, armourbreaker, epig, explain, fxpanda, fxteddy, vvishy, bous (just for ffa), kixxler, lawbaws, totaka, weepingxxsoul, entertaining, melcoco, iiiiiiiirushiiiiiii and many more.
    Collectors: Props to you all for sharing the passion of discontinued items: Javiemma, Cswatcher (thanks for being a cool guy to hang out with and persuading me to keep my items), Mrneedham and sorta bearnacle
    Guilds: Hands for help, hella good, Ancients, tranquility, Feaze Army and my two favorites below.
    Pro Merchants: Love you all for making this small guild such a party. All of you are great people and made me laugh so much. Hardfeather, Reazasy, Urbanbumm, Cait, Kitingkiter and Ebadede.
    The Community Guild: Although the activity isnt that great at the moment life is busy and takes priority over this game. I would like to thank every member, recruiter, officer and the master of this guild for the hard work we put in to both run events and keeping the community engaged (for the most part). Great work people and kudos to: Bienvenue, Vanityking, Ruizhe, Satanmerch, Skeletonlord, Seo, Kahuna, Anntena, Delph, Fever, Snow, Terrrain, Truechicken, Ultima, Fluffies and several more.
    Other friends include: Allen (youre a funny guy but you think your a big shot), Nowins (always a good person to socialize with and always selling stuff), Jhood, Detlz, Enifruin, Coconutz, Chiazafie, Rinny, brosauce, Fastcast, Mommy, purppaw, Xwhzgodx, Tankerbailey and countless others

There were so many great people who helped make my PL life up to this point a great time. Unfortunately, this list is no near close to how many great people there are in this game. Apologies if I forgot to mention you. Sorry this is so long.
    Sincerely, Roachroyale, Strune, Enurt, Itemstorage, Feasts, Dreamdex and many other toons Ive had.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Balls... Why u leave us :/
    Anyways gl irl and try to log in once in a while to talk. I enjoyed everytime we talked and I'll truly miss them.
    Last edited by Rescind; 02-06-2015 at 05:59 PM.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

You're dream? Sad to see you go man, best of luck irl-rian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I think everyone can agree with me that low level PvP won't be the same without you. Over the years you've been an honest and trustworthy friend that I've come to appreciate every time you're on. I sincerely wish you good luck in real life, it scares me.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default A Thanks To Those Who Made My Experience (to this point) Memorable

Bai roach , GL in lyfe!
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Good luck irl although I never spoke to you at 56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

yey i was mentioned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeh i do great think irl
    J'ai pas de signature et je sais pas le dire anglais car mon niveau en anglais est trop faible et surtout j'aime bien faire chier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And gl for next
    J'ai pas de signature et je sais pas le dire anglais car mon niveau en anglais est trop faible et surtout j'aime bien faire chier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

gl in life; best of wishes
    nothing lasts forever

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

We wish you the best Roachroyale!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Epig.. I miss him.. :/