Thread: Needs to be banned or fixed

Default Needs to be banned or fixed

The problem I'm bringing up is the top player's leaving there alliance and making an alliance to win the event its kind of getting old now its basically impossible to win the event with them doing it they should get all there staus erased and given a warning or maybe those same players can't win again.

Ruben
    Bad company

Thanks

Hey Ruben message me on here asap

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Hey Ruben message me on here asap
    Yes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant.rr View Post
    The problem I'm bringing up is the top player's leaving there alliance and making an alliance to win the event its kind of getting old now its basically impossible to win the event with them doing it they should get all there staus erased and given a warning or maybe those same players can't win again.

Ruben
    Bad company
    I think this mostly happens with farming and attack wins now. But a fix could be that farming stats and attack wins don't carry over? Idk about defense wins. Trophies...well, that seems stupid for trophies not to carry over, so I think trophies is fine, but for farming (definitely) and maybe attack wins, they shouldn't be carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    I think this mostly happens with farming and attack wins now. But a fix could be that farming stats and attack wins don't carry over? Idk about defense wins. Trophies...well, that seems stupid for trophies not to carry over, so I think trophies is fine, but for farming (definitely) and maybe attack wins, they shouldn't be carried over.
    Yes that's what I meant

Thanks
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 747 Posts

What i think should be implemented to make the LB more fair, is that after every season, when a new season starts, the trophy total equals Current season trophy amount minus Last season's trophy amount

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    What i think should be implemented to make the LB more fair, is that after every season, when a new season starts, the trophy total equals Current season trophy amount minus Last season's trophy amount
    So basically how many trophies you've gained or lost? I thought about that several times, but never remembered to post it.

But Idk. I see some flaw just don't know what.

Thanks

Keep in mind that ppl could seriously screw someone over that has great stats if they get reset with leaving. If they upset someone, all you would have too do is kick them...and ruin their stats

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Keep in mind that ppl could seriously screw someone over that has great stats if they get reset with leaving. If they upset someone, all you would have too do is kick them...and ruin their stats
    I don't see why the individual stats would need to change.

But, those numbers would not flow to another alliance.

So, when you win 1k steel/oil, the alliance gets 1k and individual gets 1k, which stay independent from each-other. Today, the individual gets 1k and alliance is a simple sum of all individuals, which changes when the individuals making up the alliance change.

I can already see how that would be gamed though. Alliances would have 100+ members but they only join when farming and spend their off-time outside the battle alliance. This ensures 50 continuously active farmers around the clock to get the highest alliance score. BC already has plenty of people account sharing to achieve a similar effect with a single account.
    Last edited by rbt; 02-11-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbt View Post
    I don't see why the individual stats would need to change.

But, those numbers would not flow to another alliance.

So, when you win 1k steel/oil, the alliance gets 1k and individual gets 1k, which stay independent from each-other. Today, the individual gets 1k and alliance is a simple sum of all individuals, which changes when the individuals making up the alliance change.

I can already see how that would be gamed though. Alliances would have 100+ members but they only join when farming and spend their off-time outside the battle alliance. This ensures 50 continuously active farmers around the clock to get the highest alliance score. BC already has plenty of people account sharing to achieve a similar effect with a single account.
    Yeah yeah. This is a great system but if I were u I would delete my idea of the forums cuz devs gonna take longer for the release

Darkness Rises