Thread: Set Bonus: A question for the devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Set Bonus: A question for the devs.

Hello,
    First off, I love the game. I havn't had this much fun playing a video game since the original Final Fantasy game for the Nintendo (yes, Im that old ). I hope the devs win best app ever at some point. Anyways, I recently fortified all my level 55 Fury equipment: helm, plate, axe, and shield. I am very happy with the gear, but I found out yesterday that there is no set bonus when using the axe (only the sword). I perfer axes over swords (just a preference) and i'm a bit disappointed that no set bonus exists. I think having set bonuses for different armor/gear helps diversify/distinguish between each character (otherwise everyone must get the extact same gear). Another example is the sewer Queens set; I believe that no set bonus exists for this set yet - why? Can soneone please tell me why axes (and other gear) are not counted for the set bonus? Devs, would you consider allowing a set bonus for other gear (e.g. axes). Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
    Giggly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Can soneone please tell me why axes (and other gear) are not counted for the set bonus?
    That's just the way set bonuses have always worked. Here is my post in response to a similar thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Set bonuses have always gone with specific items only. For instance you can't use the Copperhead Wammo or Battlesword and get the Copperhead set bonus, you have to use the trident, and you can't use the Force Cutter or Vibra Swird for the Rift set, you have to use the Scimitar (and the right Rift helm and shield in that case).
    Of course there's nothing wrong with suggesting/requesting additional sets, just don't count on it
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

yes we all tend to be rather "cookie cut copies"
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It has been suggested and the devs have been listening to the community we just have to wait and see. They are still adding new stuff to BS and working around some complaints.

PS playing the original Final Fantasy that old? lol I have been playing video games since Atari.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yes I really hope the sewer queen set gets a bonus because in update they put gemstone sets get bonus and I thougt the sewer queen set was one of them as sewer queen gemstone cowl, sewer queen gemstone robe and sewer queen gemstone staff all have gemstone in the name so I thought it was one of the sets win bonus as well but once I got all sewer queen set complete I realize that it didn't and I spent alot of gold on it. So I hope devs will add a sweet bonus for it in the near future hopefully a big armor bonus

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, thanks for the responses. Yes hopefully the devs will add additional set bonus. Devs, what do you think?

PS, the ipad has a Final Fantasy app. Its great! This is the only game that I spend more time on. Also, always been a River Raid fan myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea i agree i can get the set bonus w the 2 handed sword or mace y not the one handed axe and sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

please dont title a sugestion a question for the devs if u want to ask them then private message them or email them support(a)spacetime.com replacing (a) with @

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The axe has higher damage, but the sword easily makes up for it due to having much higher skill damage (Your skills hit for more)
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    The axe has higher damage, but the sword easily makes up for it due to having much higher skill damage (Your skills hit for more)
    I dont see the point of higher skill damage since gcd. I simply go for dps.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
    please dont title a sugestion a question for the devs if u want to ask them then private message them or email them support(a)spacetime.com replacing (a) with @
    If you took the time to read the date, you would know this was posted 2 months ago... Seems like you're posting for your counter to go up...
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION