Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Good Joke Fraline .
    You really think what you are writing?
    yup and i dont think u get any of it, you are pretending to be slow or just slow?

1. Just tell me 1 Twink who took part at the lv cap ctf tournament who didnt have his account before the tournament has been announced .
    2.You know exactly that you dont even have the Chance to take part at a lv41 tournament as a Twink , on this lv all ur successes are just made bcoz of the contacts .
    4. Strangely most of the Endgamers taking part at this event are well known from leaderboars , just dont tell me they made their twinks because they just noticed how cool it is .
    I dont care if they made endgame toon or have an endgame toon, Im pointing out that every tournament is open for everyone, endgame or twinking.

3.Idc about the reward.Not be blamed on the end gamers second joke
    We are against these endgamers who never played on lv15 and only Start this because of the reward given away for the 1.& the 2. Winner.
    Are you sure you know what you are writing? It doesnt match up on your claims. If you are on thirst of the reward, Drink some water and practice, you will earn it soon.
    Last edited by Bunny♥; 02-15-2015 at 12:27 PM.

cute is just my cover

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lmao im so glad i left this level braket. This thread went Viral.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If u left this bracket it's your loss... I'm not leaving this bracket. That being said seriously chill out with this thread people... Competition can become fierce but let's keep it positive please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

And now also just lol, endgamers complaining about arcane pets especially nekro
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  163.7 KB
    Now the others only have 1 arcane pet which can't beat nekro.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Tournaments are made for the whole community, end gamers are welcome and also, twinks are welcome to join endgame tournaments. The obvious fact that you are at thirst of the reward should not be blamed on end gamers. I dont get why you think endgamers will win this tournament, its not yet even started!

Breeze is not as OP after it gets nerfed. You cant stack a breeze so idk what would that pet harms to everyone. It is OP if you stack it, but rules obviously said you cant stack same pets.
    You are so dense its un*******believable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Idk why its a big deal for you that endgamers are joining the tournament. It is required at twink levels, yes but it doesnt say endgamers cant make twinks to participate. Who cares if they win, then they will. I aint gonna cry out loud about endgamers entering this tournament, it doesnt make any senses at all.

P.s. no onee want to have a team with me, i have a fully geared rogue with dova or hj and a mage (no pets yet, need to decide) pm me if anyone needs a team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post

Wheres the complains in the screenshot if you dont mind?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Guys cmon this game is free for all so everyone can join the tournament.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This whole tournament is a laugh tbh, so many rage daamn. And its not even started o.O
    To all the teams using 1 arcane and its nekro GF!! Nobody else gonna win this without a nekro. Just my opinion that pet is a game changer.

Goodluck to everyone who are goin to play it youll need it.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey guys,

This conversation is getting from bad to worse... Instead of being happy with this new challenge for twinks, we are whining and whining to each other. Who cares if end-gamers are joining the tourney? The rules were made by STS and they are trying to make this tournament as balanced as possible. If you have good feedback, than give good feedback (such as putting a max on arcane pet per team). This is the first tournament that STS is organizing, so good feedback is more than welcome. From all the posts in this thread there are more accusations than really helpful feedback.

For example: If we wouldn't allow end-gamers to the tourney, than we wouldn't even get near to a sign up of 16 different teams. When I am reading most comments I really have to laugh, especially when people say "I don't care about the prizes". Of course you do care, why would you otherwise put so much effort with trying to make a statement.

Let's all try to find some more 'fun' with this new challenge (tournament) and make the best of it. We can always give our positive feedback after warts, so STS can organize this more often for twinks. For myself, I really like the suggestion (someone gave above) about STS providing all tournament players the gear + pet during the tournament. In order to make the gear completely in balance. I just don't know if STS is able to do that, but who knows...

Anyways... Wish everyone good luck and let the best team win!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brufuzzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    So true a picture speaks a thousand words
    Just in some post zeus has mentioned he has a nekro in stash and wont even affect him if he is gonna go on and open it and here lol gg zeus.
    PS:i am not against endgamers taking part in the tournament to some extent thou

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just to clear things up, our team will not be using Nekro for the tourny. Its all getting too dramatic haha. GL to everyone taking part, hope everyone can have fun and may the most skilled win :P

-int

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Im so glad I didn't join the tourney haha This kinda intense. Hope you guys all have fun and have a good fight :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    So true a picture speaks a thousand words
    Just in some post zeus has mentioned he has a nekro in stash and wont even affect him if he is gonna go on and open it and here lol gg zeus.
    PS:i am not against endgamers taking part in the tournament to some extent thou
    I had a Nekro in stash. Things change - you and Apple do not have access to my account therefore screenshots hold no validity.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I just wished this tournament restricted arcane pets, and para gems. THEN this would be a tournament of skills. Rather, at least from what it seems, it's going to come down to which para-filled team has a Nekro (and if not Nekro, then SNS). This reminds me of the last tourney where the final two teams were differentiated by the planar pendant (one team had 3 planar pendants, while the other team had 0). Skill and strategy wise they seemed pretty equal, but at the end of the day, gear had a huge impact.

The day when these tournaments reflect equal gear, is the day ill participate in one. Until then, ill be watching and rooting for the underdogs. Good luck all!
    Last edited by raw; 02-18-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I just wished this tournament restricted arcane pets, and para gems. THEN this would be a tournament of skills. Rather, at least from what it seems, it's going to come down to which para-filled team has a Nekro (and if not Nekro, then SNS). This reminds me of the last tourney where the final two teams were differentiated by the planar pendant (one team had 3 planar pendants, while the other team had 0). Skill and strategy wise they seemed pretty equal, but at the end of the day, gear had a huge impact.

The day when these tournaments reflect equal gear, is the day ill participate in one. Until then, ill be watching and rooting for the underdogs. Good luck all!
    Haven't you participated in the TDM tournament?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I had a Nekro in stash. Things change - you and Apple do not have access to my account therefore screenshots hold no validity.
    Sure dude"had"signifies u sold or opened ur nekro if i am not wrong and again what is said by u on the forum and in game are 2different things so it is u speaking not me making assumtions ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sure dude"had"signifies u sold or opened ur nekro if i am not wrong and again what is said by u on the forum and in game are 2different things so it is u speaking not me making assumtions ty.
    What are the two different things? Is there an issue with end gamers? Why are you stuck on Zeus? Why are you ss and posting guild chat to try and "catch" guildies?

I can't tell if you are fighting for improvements or a purpose or just being a contrarian.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    What are the two different things? Is there an issue with end gamers? Why are you stuck on Zeus? Why are you ss and posting guild chat to try and "catch" guildies?

I can't tell if you are fighting for improvements or a purpose or just being a contrarian.
    Again zeus in his earlier post mentioned that he has a nekro in stash and wont even cost him much even if he decided to go on and open it where as the compeletely opposite thing is being said in the pic and again i have no problem with endgamers if u cant see just 3or 4posts above i have mentioned i have no problem with endgamers being part of the twink tournament and especially zeus cause he has actually been practicing on poseidon even before when the official contest thingy was announced again my advice to u is please read the whole thread and see that the ss hasnt been posted by me i wasnt even online when this talk was happening i guess having a normal conversation is not a "fight"and i dont know what contratian or whatever
    means ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Again zeus in his earlier post mentioned that he has a nekro in stash and wont even cost him much even if he decided to go on and open it where as the compeletely opposite thing is being said in the pic and again i have no problem with endgamers if u cant see just 3or 4posts above i have mentioned i have no problem with endgamers being part of the twink tournament and especially zeus cause he has actually been practicing on poseidon even before when the official contest thingy was announced again my advice to u is please read the whole thread and see that the ss hasnt been posted by me i wasnt even online when this talk was happening i guess having a normal conversation is not a "fight"and i dont know what contratian or whatever
    means ty.
    #REKT