Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Sure dude"had"signifies u sold or opened ur nekro if i am not wrong and again what is said by u on the forum and in game are 2different things so it is u speaking not me making assumtions ty.
    Again, you are not in my account nor do you have access to it. Assumptions will only run the risk of drawing inaccurate conclusions. At the time of the post, I did own a Nekro egg and it only cost me 15M - an insignificant amount.

However, I decided to sell it prior to the 1 arcane pet per team rule change. The egg was sold to Apokalyptika, a L41 rogue from Karma, for a price of 38M. Asphynxia, who found the fossil at the 15M price tag, got 50% of this profit as I do with anyone who finds me profitable deals but does not have the money to buy themselves.

Now, I am looking for another fossil or Nekro in light of the rule change. Is there any further questions so I may prevent you from making further assumptions and from that, drawing inaccurate conclusions? I don't wish for any rumors to be spreading so I'm fairly honest with my dealings and their sources unless customer specifically requests not to release information pertaining to said deal.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Again, you are not in my account nor do you have access to it. Assumptions will only run the risk of drawing inaccurate conclusions. At the time of the post, I did own a Nekro egg and it only cost me 15M - an insignificant amount.

However, I decided to sell it prior to the 1 arcane pet per team rule change. The egg was sold to Apokalyptika, a L41 rogue from Karma, for a price of 38M. Asphynxia, who found the fossil at the 15M price tag, got 50% of this profit as I do with anyone who finds me profitable deals but does not have the money to buy themselves.

Now, I am looking for another fossil or Nekro in light of the rule change. Is there any further questions so I may prevent you from making further assumptions and from that, drawing inaccurate conclusions? I don't wish for any rumors to be spreading so I'm fairly honest with my dealings and their sources unless customer specifically requests not to release information pertaining to said deal.
    Nice reply...that being said i had assumed
    3stuff
    1:u sold ur egg
    2:u opened it on some other acc
    3:u lied
    So i guess the first assumption was correct reply stated very well

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

At the time he said that it wouldn't cost him, he had in stash... You said you don't have problems with end gamers to some extent... Seems like you're stirring things up.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    At the time he said that it wouldn't cost him, he had in stash... You said you don't have problems with end gamers to some extent... Seems like you're stirring things up.
    "to some extent"signifies sure i have a problem if endgamers come with a 50m budget use nekro +10paras as it will make it unfair for most of the twinks but again endgamers arent doing that so i have no problem with them taking part and appreciate them for that: )
    "stir things up"again ur perspective just like there are two sides of the coin so are perspective in this case u are just having a negative perspective i guess... ty

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Haven't you participated in the TDM tournament?
    You're right. I forgot. That was a last minute spur of the moment decision because Aze was unavailable. Not my ideal team, and with no practice that was literally a waste of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    "to some extent"signifies sure i have a problem if endgamers come with a 50m budget use nekro +10paras as it will make it unfair for most of the twinks but again endgamers arent doing that so i have no problem with them taking part and appreciate them for that: )
    "stir things up"again ur perspective just like there are two sides of the coin so are perspective in this case u are just having a negative perspective i guess... ty
    I don't understand how a twink could use 10+ para gems when there's only 10 potential slots @ L15.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    You're right. I forgot. That was a last minute spur of the moment decision because Aze was unavailable. Not my ideal team, and with no practice that was literally a waste of time.
    I see. I don't think anyone had much practice for that tournament honestly. Arranging TDM practices are quite difficult without administrator control.

I, for one, would've appreciated a method to allow TDM practices to occur.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I don't understand how a twink could use 10+ para gems when there's only 10 potential slots @ L15.
    Easy.

1) Buy 10 para gems
    2) slot them into your gear

Hope this helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Easy.

1) Buy 10 para gems
    2) slot them into your gear

Hope this helps.
    10+ means 10 or more. There's only 10 slots at twinks...talk about hyperboles, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

10+ means 10 or more. There's only 10 slots at twinks...talk about hyperboles, lol.

He said nekro + 10 para gems. Nekro and 10 para gems, nekro with 10 para gems, nekro in addition to 10 para gems, etc. He never mentioned use of more than 10. Either way, it was pointless to correct him just to be right.

Please don't correct grammar on a gaming forum that has people from many different backgrounds. Besides, not everyone wants to put effort into formulating a post with perfect grammar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

He said nekro + 10 para gems. Nekro and 10 para gems, nekro with 10 para gems, nekro in addition to 10 para gems, etc. He never mentioned use of more than 10. Either way, it was pointless to correct him just to be right.

Please don't correct grammar on a gaming forum that has people from many different backgrounds. Besides, not everyone wants to put effort into formulating a post with perfect grammar.

I didn't think it was a grammar mistake? 10+ was mentioned numerous times throughout the forums if you search so I was wondering how this was possible. On top of existing grammatical errors, it makes the post that much harder to understand. So, perhaps you can see why I would get confused. I do not point out grammar mistakes - find one post where I have that I am not joking around with friends.

Either way, this is obviously not the case and I do not even think there are para gems to come gear out like that. Considering paracelsus gems go for 4M each, which end gamer is rich enough to buy a Nekro (40m) and then spend another 40m on para gems? All for s tournament? There's only a few and most of which do not pvp.

Last edited by Zeus; 02-18-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I didn't think it was a grammar mistake? 10+ was mentioned numerous times throughout the forums if you search so I was wondering how this was possible.

Either way, this is obviously not the case and I do not even think there are para gems to come gear out like that. Considering paracelsus gems go for 4M each, which end gamer is rich enough to buy a Nekro (40m) and then spend another 40m on para gems? There's only a few and most of which do not pvp.

No, the post above clearly said +10, not 10+. You're right. There was no mistake.

Many people already have the damage gems slotted into their gear. I know of several 15s that have 10 or close to it. It is unreasonable to think that any casual player would stand a chance. No matter how good the mechanics are, people who have spent a large amount of money on the game, picked up the very best gear, will always win. As long as they have a hint of what they're doing at the least.

Just another example of how broken this game is...for a hosted tournament, you would think that they would encourage everyone to play.

This is my point. I know you would like to argue that people may have 9 Paracelsus gems instead of 10, however that is completely arbitrary. The main idea is the core here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

No, the post above clearly said +10, not 10+. You're right. There was no mistake.

Many people already have the damage gems slotted into their gear. I know of several 15s that have 10 or close to it. It is unreasonable to think that any casual player would stand a chance. No matter how good the mechanics are, people who have spent a large amount of money on the game, picked up the very best gear, will always win. As long as they have a hint of what they're doing at the least.

Just another example of how broken this game is...for a hosted tournament, you would think that they would encourage everyone to play.

This is my point. I know you would like to argue that people may have 9 Paracelsus gems instead of 10, however that is completely arbitrary. The main idea is the core here.

Undead, use the search function built into this thread and see how many times 10+ para has been mentioned. In fact, it's been mentioned so many times that the search filter has identified it as too common to search! I do not intentionally point out grammar mistakes or grammatical errors but due to the way Siddhant has posted, it's easy to mistake it as 10+ para gems due to lack of grammar everywhere. Now, please note that I am not saying he needs to post grammatically, but I am explaining the reason for my misconfusion.

I agree that many twinks are already geared with numerous paracelsus gems. However, 50m budget will not fit a Nekro and 10 para gems. Thus, it is hyperbole. The cost is for an end gamer to come down to L15 and compete maxed out is a lot higher than 50M if we are including pet.

I would not use 9 paracelsus gems as a rebuttal. That is a weak rebuttal which only serves purpose to nitpick and break a fact on a superficial level.

I'm all for making an adventurer pack that includes tournament specific gear slated to expire after tournament ends. This gear could be purchased in the plat store and contained within kits that could be opened or sold on AH.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

zeus i'm standing beside u for this matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Undead, use the search function built into this thread and see how many times 10+ para has been mentioned. In fact, it's been mentioned so many times that the search filter has identified it as too common to search! I do not intentionally point out grammar mistakes or grammatical errors but due to the way Siddhant has posted, it's easy to mistake it as 10+ para gems due to lack of grammar everywhere. Now, please note that I am not saying he needs to post grammatically, but I am explaining the reason for my misconfusion.

I agree that many twinks are already geared with numerous paracelsus gems. However, 50m budget will not fit a Nekro and 10 para gems. Thus, it is hyperbole. The cost is for an end gamer to come down to L15 and compete maxed out is a lot higher than 50M if we are including pet.

I would not use 9 paracelsus gems as a rebuttal. That is a weak rebuttal which only serves purpose to nitpick and break a fact on a superficial level.

I'm all for making an adventurer pack that includes tournament specific gear slated to expire after tournament ends. This gear could be purchased in the plat store and contained within kits that could be opened or sold on AH.
    I'm glad you agree with that then, thanks man.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i think there's no relevancy to discuss about "twink or endgamer: which one deserve to join a official helded tournament", everyone has their own right to join by following the tournament rules.

also i'd like to ask to person who called themself as a twink, haven't u being an endgamer before started making twink toon?
    let me know if u can earn those millions without being an endgamer which has more possibility to earn more gold due to capped requirement to enter an elite maps.
    unless ur a scammer or buying gold for real money, u can't earn millions of gold by just only being a lv15 all the time.

i'm curious if any of u guys has picked those sarcastic dude as ur team mate or no? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Name:  oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  34.1 KB
    You guys are funny... But seriously, who cares if someone uses 10 para?? On top of that its stupid, anyone with 10 para is very venerable in terms of hp.
    The rules says 1 arcane pet, so what's the problem with nekro?
    Stop putting other people down....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Int has nekro +10 paras so clearly its possible

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

And ive read the entire thread, i dont think anyone said a twink would have more than 10 paras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Oh btw, just searched it. 0 times mentioned.