Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, I wanted Nekro buffed and I would still rather it the way it currently is. However, considering this is a tournament, limitations apply just like they always have in the past. Furthermore, one could not use 3 Nekros because of the tournament rule. On top of that, Nekro has a built in shield cool down purposely designed so shields cannot be chained one after another. I know the pet as I have one (two?) myself so please - spare me the nonsensical rebuttals.

I also have an S&S and I know as well as anyone else who owns the pet, it's the life pools that are the useful ones. The death ones are pretty meh.
    I meant 3 teams each 1 nekro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    I meant 3 teams each 1 nekro.
    Why aren't they entering then?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Im scared from event because of arcane peta of people xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Apple is right. During a clash arcane pets r less op then during vs's . If you dont Like the tournaments rules , just keep yourself out of it , so you dont have to post about your thinkings of arcane pets constantly .
    If you read all your posts yourself you may geht bored of Them too . I'm finishing posting With this for today.
    Good Night

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Apple is right. During a clash arcane pets r less op then during vs's . If you dont Like the tournaments rules , just keep yourself out of it , so you dont have to post about your thinkings of arcane pets constantly .
    If you read all your posts yourself you may geht bored of Them too . I'm finishing posting With this for today.
    Good Night
    Yah during a clash arcane pets arent op at all. Thats why 2 lvl 17 warriors and a lvl 18 rogue with nekro can beat a lvl 18 tank with sam, lvl 19 tank with singe, lvl 18 rogue with singe and a lvl 19 rogue, because nekro isnt op at all in a clash

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

This is sad... We need more teams for the tournament. A huge reason why many people pvp at twink level as opposed to endgame is bcs u don't need to spend much gold to gear up as it would cost at endgame. By allowing full arcane(higher tiered) pet team you've already set the result and this discourages many players. Honestly it could go different but let's be real.. It's safe to suggest that everyone feels it won't. For fairness I think one arcane pet per team or even no arcane pets I don't mind I'm willing to get rid of my singe and use my trusty malison or dovabear ^^

This should be a competition of skill not who has the best arcane pets just my 2 cents

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalahesi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Just ditch the sts tourneys and lets make our own tourneys with our own rules. Atleast that way there will be more than 5 teams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Level 10 to 15 is the bracket that is most populated for twink pvp. The tournament should have been level-wise for the whole bracket instead of only one single level. Only lvl 15 is not so active as to be chosen as THE LEVEL for twink tournaments. There are way more lvl 10-11s and 12-13s and 16-17s, than lvl 15 lol. One example would be how the ''Hardcore'' Tourny was organized. They included a bracket instead of a single level. Their slots were full (its another matter that half of the entrants were not serious and did not turn up) and still had people on the waiting list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

in the first place, para gems already made pvp unbalance. since then it was only skills and strategies that made pvp fun and balanced. so im thinking, yeah, ask what their items are, then give the players same items that they will use BUT, without gems so that its balanced. For the pet, one arcane pet is enough. some pets are more useful than arcane pets imo in TDM, for ex crawly..yowie..the ever op pet breeze..
    "When anger rises, think of the consequences." -Confucius
    Hypireon/Notquitehuman/Impzilla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i have already mentioned in one of the other post sts should hold a 1vs1competition with them themselves providing the players with gear they would only need to invest with 2 sets of gear for each class i guess if u estimate the cost of good lvl15 clean gear it would be around 5m approx(exclude ensorcelled ring other ring like the charged/winter are good as well) so u and ur opponent would be taken to any random map by rem and she would give u ur gear before the match and after ur match u would need to return those gear and u cant alter the gear during/before/after the round failure to return the the gear would lead to disqualification/ban u could be given the option to choose between any4pets(legendary)(sts wont sponsor u the pets u gotta buy ur own pet) i guess something like this would actually be a huge success and it would even lead to fast fillment of slots and it would be much more test of ur skills rather than gear just a thought.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't really understand why STS made this thread, cause I don't see any moderator responding to the sincere feedback.

We are giving our feedback for days, cause this is the first tournament that will be organised by STS and (according to all feedback) I can clearly say that changes should be made. Or do we just wait till the tourney start and see max 4 teams show-up on that day?

I also saw an announcement in-game about the cupido stuff, but why wasn't there any announcement about this tournament? I mean, if I would organize my first tournament, I would ask for everyone's feedback and put a lot of effort to find a balance for creating a successful tournament. Anyways, that's just my opinion....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Clearly sts doesnt give a dam about this tourney, im sure if this was an endgame tournament they wpuld be replying since endgamers are the ones who buy most of the platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Clearly sts doesnt give a dam about this tourney, im sure if this was an endgame tournament they wpuld be replying since endgamers are the ones who buy most of the platinum
    Endgamers buy the plat but twinks keep the economy flowing, twinks buy more arcane eggs than endgamers do tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brufuzzz View Post
    I don't really understand why STS made this thread, cause I don't see any moderator responding to the sincere feedback.

We are giving our feedback for days, cause this is the first tournament that will be organised by STS and (according to all feedback) I can clearly say that changes should be made. Or do we just wait till the tourney start and see max 4 teams show-up on that day?

I also saw an announcement in-game about the cupido stuff, but why wasn't there any announcement about this tournament? I mean, if I would organize my first tournament, I would ask for everyone's feedback and put a lot of effort to find a balance for creating a successful tournament. Anyways, that's just my opinion....
    I believe I've seen a screenie of an in game announcement but it should've been atleast every hour.

I'll just say what we're all thinking all 15's are scared of buffalo, all teams are buffalo or endgamers xD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hmmm I'm playing for fun not to win (not saying I'm not going to try to win). I hope others can have a similar mind set.
    After all AL is still just a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

yo, check the prize, clearly they give a dam for this tourney lol. i remebered the last tournaments they held, prize was not kinda biggie, only bragging rights was the most prize you can get but now my oh my i wish i can join this event.
    Last edited by riddiculous; 02-12-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riddiculous View Post
    yo, check the prize, clearly they give a dam for this tourney lol. i remebered the last tournaments they held, prize was not kinda biggie, only bragging rights was the most prize you can get but now my oh my i wish i can join this event.
    Yet they havent responded to over 200 posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yet they havent responded to over 200 posts
    dont worry they are reading 200 posts and counting then they gonna respond maybe later when its their working time again. Patience my friend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

14 - 15 and 16-17 Or 15-16 and 17-18

More teams would be participate. Only level 15 is a failure. There is just not enough players.

I don't mind playin vs 18s or with my 15 vs 16. 1 Level difference is not that much.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

They paid for their pets didn't they?
    Didn't hear any twink complain about rings in a tournament not at their bracket.
    Appel, I do understand that you are defending your team but what we want here is a lively tournament. Your words doesnt and will not improve the population of the signed up teams and I doubt this tourney will continue if so. Considering the feedbacks from this thread, many has suggested to limit arcane pets, why not do it? Besides, theres nothing wrong to limit them aight? Much competitors and tho, skilled players will deal to take off their arcanes to be on a better competition. I know you guys are skilled.

cute is just my cover