Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buff Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filipp Finnila View Post
    but that is the point. how STS need test the classes.. they need take each class whit best gears whit best gem's whit best pvp builds and test duel each other 100 time example if after that kills and deaths will be about 50% / 50% then the classes is balanced and not like that how they do they are listening 90% ppl who's crying whit crap gears when they fight vs that 10 % whit super pro gears and thinking the classes is unbalance... its only means that 90% need play more and get better gaeras...
    crap gear vs any mage and rouge with same gear u will see the result and another question have u ever played as mage in pvp before saying they are balanced?

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet, but if other classes will be buffet that's mean rogue class can R.I.P ...
    The real reason is that each class was not designed to be a 1VS 1 Classes, except for the rogue class. You need more practice and better tactics.

I myself admit that i do not play very good in pvp. But a mage wasnt designed to be a 1vs1 class, this class was designed to be a helpful class, in PvE we can conttrol a crowd. In pvp we are required to lock the opponent team and provide MP tegen for the other class allies so that they can hang in there! Warriors are OP in pvp but their importance in pve has just died. Every class wants to be equivalent on each other in pve or pvp...which is the problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet
    Rogue is aready a "buffet" for tanks at low level pvp. They slapped rogues of ALL levels (whether they needed it or not) with a dmg nerf in order to attempt balancing for endgame killmachine rogues. I still think that dmg nerf % in pvp should scale down based on level.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 02-12-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

ya meaby Zeus some time can kill hell.. because he has all game ebst gears whit full para set... but who eals can kill Hell solo at pvp ???

and yes mages can one hit.. i have 4.8k life on my rogue what is a lot for rogue and still i have meny times death whit 1 hit...
    Hell is also maxed geared. Even including sns. Im pretty sure there are a couple more rogues who cud do it but they lack gear. Also, i doubt zeus is wearing full para, i think they only do those things in twinks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This game wasnt meant to be a 1v1 in pvp... Rogues are meant to focus tons of damage one one enemy, so obviously their skills will allow them to kill in 1v1 fast. Mages are a support class, and deal with groups of enemies. Warriors are a tanking class, meaning they ABSORB damage, not deal it. in a 1v1 obviously rogues have the upper hand, but you can still kill them if you know how. Most just go in guns ablazing.. Have a strategy before you do. The 3 classes are always working together, hence the reason we have clashes in pvp. Im sure STS knows this as well, which Is why pvp is the way it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    This game wasnt meant to be a 1v1 in pvp... Rogues are meant to focus tons of damage one one enemy, so obviously their skills will allow them to kill in 1v1 fast. Mages are a support class, and deal with groups of enemies. Warriors are a tanking class, meaning they ABSORB damage, not deal it. in a 1v1 obviously rogues have the upper hand, but you can still kill them if you know how. Most just go in guns ablazing.. Have a strategy before you do. The 3 classes are always working together, hence the reason we have clashes in pvp. Im sure STS knows this as well, which Is why pvp is the way it is.
    They are "group" dmg dealer but in 5vs5
    an ideal team is mostly 2tank2rouge 1mage and i guedd 2>1 right?

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet, but if other classes will be buffet that's mean rogue class can R.I.P ...
    No just no only when mage shield gets +120% armor absortoin 1sec cooldown lightning with 9999% crit
    Tanks with 990%dmg buf

Wel maybe im going abit to crazy now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Fillip you must be a beginner, first day of arcane legends, huh?

What you saying makes no sense at all happy trolling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Last time I checked the pvp arenas were intentionally designed to be 5v5 and 4v4.
    Classes do have a large diversity - and that is a good thing. Why would anyone want the three classes to be similar? Then there would be no fun!
    At low levels a tanks horn is extremely beyond op, as well as a rogues one target aimed shot and a mages cc curse. (Tanks are definitely the winners though ).
    All in all any class can change the outcome of a guildwar. 1v1 has nothing to do with how any class was designed. I do not see any 1v1 arenas, do you?
    I do not know what the case is at endgame but this is how it is at lower levels. (maybe if they took a note out of our book their arenas would be a much better place )
    #Scaleroguesdamagenerf

-Hail
    - (un) Retired -