Hi
I'm Zonekiller and I'm lvl 43 warrior. I was wondering what is the best pvp build for warriors. ( Also, What is the best weapon to use in my lvl )

My weapons for playing pvp is Shivering ice talon with a lvl 30 pink shield. This build is pretty good because I can attack long range and there is also a chance to freeze my opponent ( pretty good for one on one ). When they att you, you will have your shield to protect you, and while they att you make sure to use stomp ( to push them away and stun them ) then Beckon ( to pull them towards you and stun them ) now they are stunned Use all your slashes! The three slashes will stun them even more and most likely finish them.. If it doesnt run away but dont worry, you will have your talon to protect you. Make sure you have iron blood and rage because that way you will finish them off really quick.

I've done this strategy many times and its really good! I hope you try it. This is really good on The Mages with magic shield.. It really annoys me when they use that!!! But guess what ( if you one on one with me and use magic shield, I will try to beat you! )
anyway my other build was a warrior with shivering auto-crossbow... pretty good because it is a lot stronger than the shivering talon and can finish the opponent quick, but you have to sacrifice your shield and you can take a lot of damage ( only recommended when doing a ONE ON ONE ) I also use the same strategies.

Enough of my build, Whats yours?!