Thread: I need help i guest all the newbies want to know same way to me .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I need help i guest all the newbies want to know same way to me .

What mean PvE and PvP ?
    where the place to find pve n pvp ?
    does it give some side effect to our hero like dmg ?
    skill build for lvl 25 ?
    keep asking why my teammate same hero are dmg more higher than me but i already use legendary item ?
    for leveling where the place are fast to lvl up?

thank you .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1) PvE is where you fight the computer based mobs and bosses - where you find in every map. PvP is player vs player where you fight another person in a selected mode.
    2) PvE is on every map. PvP can be located through your menu and world maps onto the button on the bottom saying " PvP maps". (You can also enter through Kragg and Windmoore.
    3) If you mean like a boss from PvE/PvP then no, these are just different aspects on how to play the game. (Note elixirs do not work in PvP).
    4) - - - -
    5) Probably the easiet answer is they have better gear to your. That means you may have lvl 23 legendary items equipped while they have lvl 25.
    6) Best leveling would be in the kragg tombs / watchers tomb. Nordr is also advisable (doing only mobs and going to second nordr map and repeating - do not fight boss).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dvsk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvsk View Post
    1) pve is where you fight the computer based mobs and bosses - where you find in every map. Pvp is player vs player where you fight another person in a selected mode.
    2) pve is on every map. Pvp can be located through your menu and world maps onto the button on the bottom saying " pvp maps". (you can also enter through kragg and windmoore.
    3) if you mean like a boss from pve/pvp then no, these are just different aspects on how to play the game. (note elixirs do not work in pvp).
    4) - - - -
    5) probably the easiet answer is they have better gear to your. That means you may have lvl 23 legendary items equipped while they have lvl 25.
    6) best leveling would be in the kragg tombs / watchers tomb. Nordr is also advisable (doing only mobs and going to second nordr map and repeating - do not fight boss).

i keep wondering why their level are lower than me but got dps and dmg so high , example im 24 lvl dmg 100 another lvl 20 dmg 255 how come they do that ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Check auction for items, especially the expensive items, and check against your current stats. Some players would have those other items and/or discontinued items.

They may have also crafted/upgraded all their items. There are many gems available for crafting, as well as one that is untradeable.

They may also have pets that give them stats. Check which pet they are using and check the pet guide for pet stats.

At this moment, you do the best that you can. You want to get to a pve level where you can play. You will gradually acquire other equips and pets. These are things that you learn and acquire as you spend time in the game.

Later you might have multiple toons, some lower level. You might even equip them with some really good equips and pets.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 02-17-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

You're a warrior so your damage comes from your primary stat, Strength (STR). The bigger your STR, the bigger your damage. So first of all put the 6 attribute points you get when leveling up to STR. Make sure you put points (and eventually max out) Might and Durable passives.

When you choose gear click the show stat button to check if an item makes your stat better (showing green numbers) or worse (showing reds). Because your primary stat is STR look for legendary items with 3-5 more STR than your level (for example, when you're level 30, check lvl 30 items that give 33-35 STR). Good warrior items usually have names ending in Potency (helps your mana as well), Assault (helps your damage), or Will (helps your armor). Look for amulets and rings that give your primary stats (for warrior it's STR) and dmg (like 3.0dmg on the stats), even if it's epic. But again, always check what effects the items have on your stat (reds vs greens).

You're still leveling up and will not use a gear set long, so don't waste money buying gem to upgrade them. If you can buy the gear cheap but gemmed with blood gem, it's good, because the STR from the gem helps your damage and you can sell the gear later when you have leveled up at a good price.

Go to your Stable and scroll down the pet list and look for pets that give high primary stat/STR. Better if the pets also give damage/armor/health/mana. Depending on your budget try get rocky, ribbit, loki, kettle, malison, ethyl, prance, frist, crawly, little bear, blinky, yowie, dovabear. Esteban and blight are some cheap pets with dmg boost as well, but better go for pets with both STR and dmg.

I would go with Vengeful Blood, Skyward Smash, Windmill and Horn of Renew for skills at lvl25. Upgrade for more dmg. Don't forget to add points to Might and Durable passives.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 02-17-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PvE - Player vs Environment
    PvP - Player vs Player

To ans your question why low levels have better euips and stats, that's because they have a main character that has caped the LVL and is already able to get better equipments ( loot ).

They can sell what ever they get from the elite maps and purchase low level gears for fun since they have " Finished " playing the game and their main character does not have anything to do but to just make more money.

I was able to get this explanation from one of my guildies in Lords of War. One who has exp in playing MMORPG's take World of Warcraft for example.

A character's level does not matter in this game, what matters are the equipment ( Weap, Armor, Helm, Ring, Amulet and Pet ). If you have the best that the " In Game " money can buy, you'll be able to more stronger than any other characters.