Thread: Perhaps this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Perhaps this

For the players who still play DL , and currently have hope for the game being reimbursed perhaps you could just add everything back into the game , old content events platinum items etc something to keep them playing I understand your busy with bigger upcoming projects but atleast show them some care bye allowing them to enjoy old memories since the game won't be updated no more with no new content why not let them just enjoy what was in the past? :?
    DL lVl 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
    For the players who still play DL , and currently have hope for the game being reimbursed perhaps you could just add everything back into the game , old content events platinum items etc something to keep them playing I understand your busy with bigger upcoming projects but atleast show them some care bye allowing them to enjoy old memories since the game won't be updated no more with no new content why not let them just enjoy what was in the past? :?
    They won't do so, but I hope they read this thread and think about it, and we've made many tries already whitesnake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

correct , I'm well aware ppl have tried just thought I'd make a thread regarding my opinion but Players opinions don't really matter to STS in the end it's all about the green lol very disappointing cause I thought with this company players came first and they didn't just abandoned games when things get rough , I'd like to see eventually in the future how they'll handle new coming projects and arcane of course ... Because games like DL they certainly didn't do a wonderful job with , rather then wasting time for a year with the 36 cap why didn't they just stop updating then ._,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

DL lVl 31