Thread: (( Talon Bird, Bird Guide, and Closing Up 30-32's ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Red face (( Talon Bird, Bird Guide, and Closing Up 30-32's ))

Hey Forumers and Thread-writers! It is The Voices, otherwise known as Shiv, here! This is going to be a quick and simple thread to introduce some quick announcements to public knowledge!
    First off, I'm going to tell you guys that I'm coming back to L20 Bird, as a Talon main! As of so, since I do not have the gold to support more than 2 chars, I'm going to close up Shivkabab, my current 31 Dex Mage. In doing this, I will be selling my Shivering Talon, Dex 30 Hallow Set, and Dex L25 Hallow Armor. If you are interested in buying these items, please leave a message on PL Forums or in-game to my bird, Worstestbird.
    Another big plan of mines is to write another bird guide. Most of you now are confused, having just seen that I announced my comeback to 20 bird. "Shiv, you're JUST returning and then you announce a guide? We have a strange feeling this isn't going to be such a masterpiece " Well, not exactly. I returning, but I won't get over-with the guide so soon. This guide will be on the topic of L20 Talon Bird. You see, my other guide was too general on the topic of L20 Bird itself. In my upcoming guide, I will be focusing on the key essentials in L20 Talon Bird, such as defeating dodge birds, forgotten bow users, and much more.
    That wraps up this thread of news. Thank you guys very much for still supporting me, and I wish you a extremely Happy Lunar New Year!

-Shiv

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Voices View Post
    Hey Forumers and Thread-writers! It is The Voices, otherwise known as Shiv, here! This is going to be a quick and simple thread to introduce some quick announcements to public knowledge!
    First off, I'm going to tell you guys that I'm coming back to L20 Bird, as a Talon main! As of so, since I do not have the gold to support more than 2 chars, I'm going to close up Shivkabab, my current 31 Dex Mage. In doing this, I will be selling my Shivering Talon, Dex 30 Hallow Set, and Dex L25 Hallow Armor. If you are interested in buying these items, please leave a message on PL Forums or in-game to my bird, Worstestbird.
    Another big plan of mines is to write another bird guide. Most of you now are confused, having just seen that I announced my comeback to 20 bird. "Shiv, you're JUST returning and then you announce a guide? We have a strange feeling this isn't going to be such a masterpiece " Well, not exactly. I returning, but I won't get over-with the guide so soon. This guide will be on the topic of L20 Talon Bird. You see, my other guide was too general on the topic of L20 Bird itself. In my upcoming guide, I will be focusing on the key essentials in L20 Talon Bird, such as defeating dodge birds, forgotten bow users, and much more.
    That wraps up this thread of news. Thank you guys very much for still supporting me, and I wish you a extremely Happy Lunar New Year!

-Shiv
    Maybe instead if closing up your two chars you can farm
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    Maybe instead if closing up your two chars you can farm
    No lie, you are correct, but I don't think I have the time to level a higher level toon to farm, especially with that guide in plans... Might level Shivkabab to 77 if I see the opportunity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

new gen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Hey man,

Don't close up that char
    Those items don't seem worth closing char
    I offer sponsorship and give what those items are worth to help you make your 20 burdie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Hey man,

Don't close up that char
    Those items don't seem worth closing char
    I offer sponsorship and give what those items are worth to help you make your 20 burdie
    Hey end, I'm gonna close up all 55 of my toons :3
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ily. You're too generous.