Hey Forumers and Thread-writers! It is The Voices, otherwise known as Shiv, here! This is going to be a quick and simple thread to introduce some quick announcements to public knowledge!
First off, I'm going to tell you guys that I'm coming back to L20 Bird, as a Talon main! As of so, since I do not have the gold to support more than 2 chars, I'm going to close up Shivkabab, my current 31 Dex Mage. In doing this, I will be selling my Shivering Talon, Dex 30 Hallow Set, and Dex L25 Hallow Armor. If you are interested in buying these items, please leave a message on PL Forums or in-game to my bird, Worstestbird.
Another big plan of mines is to write another bird guide. Most of you now are confused, having just seen that I announced my comeback to 20 bird. "Shiv, you're JUST returning and then you announce a guide? We have a strange feeling this isn't going to be such a masterpiece " Well, not exactly. I returning, but I won't get over-with the guide so soon. This guide will be on the topic of L20 Talon Bird. You see, my other guide was too general on the topic of L20 Bird itself. In my upcoming guide, I will be focusing on the key essentials in L20 Talon Bird, such as defeating dodge birds, forgotten bow users, and much more.
That wraps up this thread of news. Thank you guys very much for still supporting me, and I wish you a extremely Happy Lunar New Year!

-Shiv