Thread: Explanations on crates, and pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Explanations on crates, and pvp

Hi guys I was reading some posts and I would like to clarify a few things

Locked crates

First things frist locked crates, these days al is based mainly on locked crates everyone knows that. I have read a few forum posts and people complain for opening 1700 plat worth crates and not receiving anything. They then say up the drop rate. Let me clarify why it's so low. I have opened 30k plat worth of crates and have not received anything, but I understand why STG does this. Why? Because al has millions of players playing it everyday. Hundreds of thousands of crate popers, imagine increasing the rate of Arcanes being looted to being able to loot them so easily like those who spend 100 dollars want. 1st market would be flooded with items not even being bought so how are you going to make gold then? Then how will STG make there money to pay there staff if everyone is only paying 100 dollars to get "rich". Another fact is that the community would again complain to decrease the drop rate and you start all over again .

P.s srry if this is not very organized.

Pvp

Everyone is saying buff sorcerers, buff tanks, buff rogues. What good will come out of that? Buff mages again and you will have everyone complains about how a rogue can't take a mage down now please nerf. Or can't take a tank down please nerf. Can't take a rogue down please nerf. These are all the problems we see in the STG community everyday making problems for no reason. In reality everything is really fine. Mages shields have been buffed and cool down time reduced making mages possible to win with rogues again. On one other thread a person asked to buff rogues. Say STG buffs rogues they will completely destroy mages with more dps what good does a mage buff do when rogues just get buffed and mages are useless again?

Please post some feedback ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    Hi guys I was reading some posts and I would like to clarify a few things

Locked crates

First things frist locked crates, these days al is based mainly on locked crates everyone knows that. I have read a few forum posts and people complain for opening 1700 plat worth crates and not receiving anything. They then say up the drop rate. Let me clarify why it's so low. I have opened 30k plat worth of crates and have not received anything, but I understand why STG does this. Why? Because al has millions of players playing it everyday. Hundreds of thousands of crate popers, imagine increasing the rate of Arcanes being looted to being able to loot them so easily like those who spend 100 dollars want. 1st market would be flooded with items not even being bought so how are you going to make gold then? Then how will STG make there money to pay there staff if everyone is only paying 100 dollars to get "rich". Another fact is that the community would again complain to decrease the drop rate and you start all over again .

P.s srry if this is not very organized.

Pvp

Everyone is saying buff sorcerers, buff tanks, buff rogues. What good will come out of that? Buff mages again and you will have everyone complains about how a rogue can't take a mage down now please nerf. Or can't take a tank down please nerf. Can't take a rogue down please nerf. These are all the problems we see in the STG community everyday making problems for no reason. In reality everything is really fine. Mages shields have been buffed and cool down time reduced making mages possible to win with rogues again. On one other thread a person asked to buff rogues. Say STG buffs rogues they will completely destroy mages with more dps what good does a mage buff do when rogues just get buffed and mages are useless again?

Please post some feedback ty
    A smart man you are.
    However, mages are in need of a basic buff, like, very small... Just to balance things out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

The crate situation is like FIFA. In fifa, EA wants you to buy fifa points to open packs to "loot good players", while they get rich. But everyone knows you can buy fifa coins online for 3-10 times less than FIFA points depending on the website. EA made 900 million dollars in the first 3 months of FIFA 15 being released. Trust me, STS wants you to open crates.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

There are not millions of people playin al every day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    You never know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    EA made a new NFS where you pay money to buy in-game energy to play.They also make you refuel your car...

and people pay for that...