Quote Originally Posted by Unhinqed View Post
You really don't have to listen to slowking dude, it's your tournament and you can do with it as you wish. Personally I think waiting for Snackie and Bless to get their match in is fair (without DQ) I don't know why you're letting people like slowking get to you. Show your dignity and keep this tournament up until it's finished fairly and the winner gets the name that was deserved. What if Snackie is like insanely busy? Snackie can kill Bless as much as Bless can kill Snackie, and if Snackie were to come back and not have been given the wait she/he deserves with the name. She just might quit snacking due to huge depression.
Right, I appreciate the humour and all, but honestly, there are other people waiting who have a life too. Under such circumstances, would you allow each player 1+ month time to get their match in? I don't have much of a problem waiting though since I'm not going anywhere. Just, for future tournaments, participants must be deterred not to make hold ups like this, i.e. through more firm consequences.