Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A big request from an old player. (Read this one, devs.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1. well alot of ppl spent times to afford those items with worth gold now because irs a good tdm weapon, so if its happen alot of ppl will be bankrupt
    2. whats make it diffrent now? everyone could afford fbow, if you say a nub with fbow spam skills could easy kill, how about old player with fbow?
    3. see from the pov where 18 bear could kill 22 bear because fbow (both got fbow) its also balance pvp, imagine if there are no fbow they will farm lower level so hard
    4. this is something more complicated than endgamers want 2pc to be craftable or asking for 3pc, so i think they will not do any act to this
    5. why its so hard to make ppl understand that they will give no more update..

@divine vodoo its 35 and shivering its 30, but demon its 25 and also there is a lv 25fbow
    Last edited by bearuang; 02-24-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearuang View Post
    1. well alot of ppl spent times to afford those items with worth gold now because irs a good tdm weapon, so if its happen alot of ppl will be bankrupt
    2. whats make it diffrent now? everyone could afford fbow, if you say a nub with fbow spam skills could easy kill, how about old player with fbow?
    3. see from the pov where 18 bear could kill 22 bear because fbow (both got fbow) its also balance pvp, imagine if there are no fbow they will farm lower level so hard
    4. this is something more complicated than endgamers want 2pc to be craftable or asking for 3pc, so i think they will not do any act to this

@divine vodoo its 35 and shivering its 30, but demon its 25 and also there is a lv 25fbow
    When I use Fbow against other FBOW Bears it's just no fun because I win 49/50 fights with it. Demon claw makes it not as luck based. By spamming skills I didn't mean that literally. I mean people can just use beckon hs cb stomp sms and one or the other was usually dead by then. Fights that quick aren't based off of skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamtony View Post
    When I use Fbow against other FBOW Bears it's just no fun because I win 49/50 fights with it. Demon claw makes it not as luck based. By spamming skills I didn't mean that literally. I mean people can just use beckon hs cb stomp sms and one or the other was usually dead by then. Fights that quick aren't based off of skill.
    So...one in fifty of your fights are ruined by bow? That's a 2% chance of a lucky fight occurring. Not sure what you're saying with this.

edit: also regarding your point about quick fights -

if you think fbows make fights quick now, prefbow fights were just as quick. You're forgetting that before fbows were introduced and nerfed, skill damage and buffs as a whole were higher. Also, quickness doesn't mean no skill at all. I think quick fights make HS bear even more skill based, because it allows the other bear less time to get lucky with a random HS to hit you and then somehow your HS misses. The only problem I had with the fbows prenerf were that fights were quick to the point where they lasted 2 seconds. Everyone had to have extreme knowledge of range (skill), but a win after a drain frost fire didn't leave me that satisfied. These days, I think fights are the perfect pace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearuang View Post

Listen to iamtony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I agree with all, except maybe with fbows:yeh they are op in almost all level to 30, but I won´t nerf them so they could be useless, maybe I would nerf some of them,but keeping other levels like 15 or 20, (idk which levels) some levels which fbow are still good. Like in all pvp levels, there are some gear which is the best, so fbows could be one maybe a specific pvp level.
    All of us have two sides, You choose where to be

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That's another reason I dislike Levels above like 50 because the insane dodges make it luck based.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

This is my perspective on things:
    1. You stated that 56+ was high paced. Imo fbows and paws help low level ranges get a little high high paced action. Fights definitely end faster with the use of fbows and paws.
    2. You said we should make fbows,paws,etc obsolete. From what i experience, these items are mostly OP due to their procs. At low levels, we have very little hit and armor. With that being said, the fbow proc stacking -15hit twice can be devastating. With our low armor, the paw proc of -25 armor can definitely take a toll on your hp. As for me, I think taking away their procs will do us more justice than making them obsolete as a whole. Also, fbows aren't only used for pvp. I use some odd leveled fbows to lvl up my toons/farm with at the lower lvls. Making paws,fbow, etcc obsolete will have a negative effect at lower lvls with the rich being able to afford the better WF items. Not everyone can afford the l15 sbls and toys.as you know, minor stat boosts can determine a fight at lower lvls.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Intresting topic

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I don't think devs will do anything...
    Ppl like doloway and attackmage have made very detailed thoughout threads but still nothing happened from devs...

Also, I doubt more than 1% of the current pl community actually played before 50 cap

I myself started sewers and I still consider myself a rarity among the current endgame populace...

TBH I'm not even sure you played before 50 cap lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electrophiles View Post
    I don't think devs will do anything...
    Ppl like doloway and attackmage have made very detailed thoughout threads but still nothing happened from devs...

Also, I doubt more than 1% of the current pl community actually played before 50 cap

I myself started sewers and I still consider myself a rarity among the current endgame populace...

TBH I'm not even sure you played before 50 cap lol
    Actually I've been playing since April 8th 2010, 5 days after PL was made.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

You might as well get rid of the lvl15/25/35 counterparts of WF items as well if you're trying to get rid of paws and fbows entirely. That way it'll be truly balanced as everyone will be using the same items. No need for sbls, toys, and tinsels

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    You might as well get rid of the lvl15/25/35 counterparts of WF items as well if you're trying to get rid of paws and fbows entirely. That way it'll be truly balanced as everyone will be using the same items. No need for sbls, toys, and tinsels
    pre-forg halloween sucked. everyone used wf twink items; for example tinsel talon+ornament or sbl was super common...not many mage/bird compared to bears as today tho
    if you remove wf op items, then it won't even be pre-forg

tbh i think most people twink at low levels just for the feeling of being op. if everyone used those regular pink bows then itwould be quit eboring to pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electrophiles View Post
    pre-forg halloween sucked. everyone used wf twink items; for example tinsel talon+ornament or sbl was super common...not many mage/bird compared to bears as today tho
    if you remove wf op items, then it won't even be pre-forg

tbh i think most people twink at low levels just for the feeling of being op. if everyone used those regular pink bows then itwould be quit eboring to pvp
    Id rather have WF items common more then forg trash.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Id rather have WF items common more then forg trash.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I don't know why some are still debating about this. I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Forg/hallo are OP most would say, but they're relatively cheap. That means everyone can get it, right? When something is unbalanced, it means that only a select few can get it, and it gives a big boost. Founders on a lv15 mage would be a good example. If an item everyone owns is really good, you can't say it's unbalanced because everyone owns it, giving everyone (even the poor players) a good fighting chance.

As for the subject that Fbow/hallo requires no skill, one could argue that they're all luck. To a certain degree, everything about PL involves luck, and like DivineMoustache said, forg/hallo doesn't grant range knowledge or stomp timing. Also, seeing as WF items involve procs as well, forg/hallo requires just as much skill.

Removing forg/hallo from PvP would only make it so WF items would be the OP stuff. Only, just the rich would be able to get it, making PvP truly unbalanced.

Hopefully ^ this was simple enough.
    Last edited by ToastyLord; 02-24-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Collywobbles115 View Post
    I don't know why some are still debating about this. I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Forg/hallo are OP most would say, but they're relatively cheap. That means everyone can get it, right? When something is unbalanced, it means that only a select few can get it, and it gives a big boost. Founders on a lv15 mage would be a good example. If an item everyone owns is really good, you can't say it's unbalanced because everyone owns it, giving everyone (even the poor players) a good fighting chance.

As for the subject that Fbow/hallo requires no skill, one could argue that they're all luck. To a certain degree, everything about PL involves luck, and like DivineMoustache said, forg/hallo doesn't grant range knowledge or stomp timing. Also, seeing as WF items involve procs as well, forg/hallo requires just as much skill.

Removing forg/hallo from PvP would only make it so WF items would be the OP stuff. Only, just the rich would be able to get it, making PvP truly unbalanced.

Hopefully ^ this was simple enough.
    I hope you do know that lvl 15 isnt in general low lvl pvp. At lvl 10 people can just use candles and duckfoots which are so much more cheaper then Forg trash and halloween. This is what divine and most of you are talking about lvl 15 Lol. Lvl 15 is probably the worst lvl in my opinon, since most egos lie there and most bought there founders there. Lvl 15 is not low levels in general. IMO if forgs, halloween, and plat pack were nerfed, lvl 10, 20-26, 30, 35, and 40 would be 100% better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

my opinion is... wtf why were plat packs invented? 50 and 40 are ruined becuz of it. All these plat pack bears think their"pro". and pre nerf was so much better... tbh bear str fights are boring. bird and mages are the most fun cuz it takes skill not dodge and crits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ahahahaha....this thread is going...hmmm...nowhere?
    Also,

Dear burstnuke, you seem to like to use the words "poop" and "trash" a lot. I hope one day you will realize you don't have to fill up your sentences with those words. Also, mind the intense insults. Don't call others arrogant hypocrits as you're acting arrogant (making you a hypocrite)

(NOTE: Don't bother wasting finger energy, because I'm off this thread. It has clearly devolved to pointless bickering, useless arguement, and unhelpful complaining.)
    Last edited by ToastyLord; 02-25-2015 at 01:13 AM.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Name:  781f2f4d5c0bcf3e2acfcabbe179c53a8e7abd8ff6ac87761620e063ad1e76dd.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  224.0 KB

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: