Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
No to this.

Dummy farm rooms will kick random people who are interrupting their dummy farming.

Often times, many free flaggers get mad at anyone who "disrupts" their free flagging, including myself. They'll just boot me out.

New players won't have a chance to play since they'll probably get booted out constantly.
True, but does it really matter? It's so obvious to tell who dummy farms anyway. We really shouldn't let dummy farmers influence our additions to new PvP content. Besides, a large portion of the leaderboard is already occupied by dummy farmers. More of them won't change much.

Free flagging, lol. Honestly I blame the AP for that. It should really be removed and a title granted to people that have it (like Midas).

Last point here is why this won't ever be implemented in the game. Realistically, every person who plays PvP has an equal share in the game.

I do want something to be done about blocking, but vote kick isn't really the answer. There's really no way to implement it without upsetting someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk