Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
1) Can you level up in custom matches?

2) I don't think that issue is really that specific. You'll find that often in MOBAs, people like to group up with their "regulars", or a group they often play with. Mine includes Prosecuted, and another guy in Vainglory. To continue grouping up with them, do all three of us need to play our unlocked character together in order to have any effect on leveling?

What if they want to stick with their leveled characters, but I don't? Am I really forced to grind all the way back just to play with my regular group using my new character? I think that takes away any benefit of a five minute match.

3) Basically what I'm asking is for the specifics behind team queueing, I guess. How are character level and skill rank level taken into account? If you could provide any important information that you think could answer my question, that would be amazing. Really looking forward to the game, but not the grind.

EDIT: You said "apply XP" to your characters somewhere in the thread. Is XP like the currency earned in Call of Champions?
I think you are calling out some very specific edge cases. Not sure how we'll handle all the team queuing questions, but thank you for the thoughts. Hopefully the game is so much fun you won't think of it as a grind.