Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] CS Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default [BUG] CS Bug

Hi,

I dont know if this is happening only to me, but in CS when I buy an item, the screen will reload but the Item will stay there (did you guys implement some cache system?). If you try to purchase again you will get the message saying the item is no longer available, it will reload and it will disapear.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev Alottabit's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Hi,

I dont know if this is happening only to me, but in CS when I buy an item, the screen will reload but the Item will stay there (did you guys implement some cache system?). If you try to purchase again you will get the message saying the item is no longer available, it will reload and it will disapear.
    Actually, that's exactly what we did. In this case, the client issues a search immediately after requesting a purchase, and the purchase does not get propagated to the cache in time. However, you shouldn't see any additional delay in your items showing up (immediately pressing the search buttons seems to always work for me) compared to the previous implementation.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com