Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default New ideas

Hello! I played Call of Champions for a week, and LOVED it. I know it's only been about a week since release, but here's a list of improvements and additions I think could benefit the game.

1. Nerf Seraphina
    First of all, her skillset. Her jump attack allows you to dodge attacks, and is AoE. Her next two skills are fine IMO. But her fourth skill, a buff, boosts her basic attack DRASTICALLY, allowing her to deal at least 400 damage quickly. Not only does this murder squishy champions, but also can destroy towers efficiently. The last skill has a variety of uses, like travel, escape, removing binds, and preventing retreats. Although Seraphina has low health, she can easily kill first, or retreat. All of this, complimented by her generally fast movement speed. She just has too much diversity. So can you try to reduce her damage slightly, or replace one of her skills?

2. Search matches
    I really want to be able to choose the match I want to participate in, instead of randomly selecting one. Plus if we were able to host games, we could chose the rules, like the time limit, champion filters, etc.

3. Reviving
    It's very easy to get killed, and it takes very long to revive at base. So adding instant-revive items that can be bought 5000 coin each, and the option to revive teammates by standing on them for a period of time, at half health. Not only will it boost your profits a bit, this method of revival will also give free players a
    chance.

4. Adjustable time limits
    Many times my team was never able to even reach the power core, or destroy a tower. And some players might prefer longer matches for more fun. So the solution is not to raise the time limit, but the option to. It will still preserve the "on the go MOBA" idea, but also attract players from other mobile MOBAs(Heroes of O&C, Vainglory, etc).

Think of these more as suggestions, not demands.
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLord View Post
    1. Nerf Seraphina
    First of all, her skillset. Her jump attack allows you to dodge attacks, and is AoE. Her next two skills are fine IMO. But her fourth skill, a buff, boosts her basic attack DRASTICALLY, allowing her to deal at least 400 damage quickly. Not only does this murder squishy champions, but also can destroy towers efficiently. The last skill has a variety of uses, like travel, escape, removing binds, and preventing retreats. Although Seraphina has low health, she can easily kill first, or retreat. All of this, complimented by her generally fast movement speed. She just has too much diversity. So can you try to reduce her damage slightly, or replace one of her skills?
    Personally I think seraphina is very easy to counter with the correct strategy, as she is quite squishy herself, I can kill her with 1 - 2 combos with cinder, and without ascension (auto dmg buff) she is a sitting duck.
    Ign - Coolguymage

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey! Thanks so much for the feedback and suggestions. In the future, we'd love for you to join us in the new Call of Champions forums, here: http://www.callofchampions.com/forums/ You can log in with your in-game account and join the growing community of players over there.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com