Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Pre-Alpha Gameplay Screenshots

  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Moderator - Inactive Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    304
    Thanked 9,077 Times in 1,386 Posts

    Default Call of Champions Pre-Alpha Gameplay Screenshots

    We don't have gameplay footage just yet, but here are some screenshots to wet your whistle in the meantime.

    Name:  2816801-prealpha_call-of-champions-screenshot-4.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  140.8 KB


    Name:  2816802-prealpha_call-of-champions-screenshot-1.jpg
Views: 1577
Size:  113.5 KB


    Name:  2816803-prealpha_call-of-champions-screenshot-2.jpg
Views: 1592
Size:  123.7 KB


    Name:  2816804-prealpha_call-of-champions-screenshot-3.jpg
Views: 1595
Size:  127.9 KB


    Name:  2816806-prealpha_call-of-champions-screenshot-5.jpg
Views: 1568
Size:  125.5 KB
    | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Visiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Potato Palace
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked 853 Times in 550 Posts

    Default

    *Eyes sparkle in aniticpation* Looks beautiful
    \_(ツ)_/

  4. #3
    Forum Adept Slcinuup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Im interested.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 229 Times in 145 Posts

    Default

    Nice can't wait to play it.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,018
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 503 Times in 348 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Huh. Interesting.

    Star light, star bright...

  7. #6
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,909
    Thanks
    1,124
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 805 Posts

    Default

    Shall be interesting to see gameplay, can't wait.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Jig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,453
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 339 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    Just had an Eyeball orgasm. Sts. speechless.

    I will be playing this day in day out, the way this looks really brings in a whole knew level, maybe I should stop and wait for gameplay before getting all too excited :3
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

  9. #8
    Senior Member siddhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ctf ,forums
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 72 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    man awesome graphics really excited for this game

    siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    I can't see any menu or skills.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Jig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,453
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 339 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    I can't see any menu or skills.
    Patience my friend, patience..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

  12. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 39 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Nice can't wait, btw the graphics are awesome

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    I can't see any menu or skills.
    Thats because the person who took the screenshot could of possibly been on "Specter Mode"

    Just a possibility.

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 58 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MercherofPL View Post
    Thats because the person who took the screenshot could of possibly been on "Specter Mode"

    Just a possibility.
    Spectator*

    And uh how to play MOBAs? We... control some heroes to fight against our opponent's heroes? And we gear and skill each of them?

    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

  15. #14
    Senior Member siddhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ctf ,forums
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 72 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Spectator*

    And uh how to play MOBAs? We... control some heroes to fight against our opponent's heroes? And we gear and skill each of them?

    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    Yup we are 1hero then we fight other heroes on a map and if u wanna win u gotta destroy the tower but in 5minutes i guess the second factor would be team with most kills will win and u get to improve ur skills in the way of fight and stuff try hoc if u wanna play moba that is the only moba i have playen btw.

    siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 58 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Yup we are 1hero then we fight other heroes on a map and if u wanna win u gotta destroy the tower but in 5minutes i guess the second factor would be team with most kills will win and u get to improve ur skills in the way of fight and stuff try hoc if u wanna play moba that is the only moba i have playen btw.
    Oh ok ty. Readin tentonhammer review now, the "there will be no pay to win" line is very interesting. Sts will make in app purchases not really necessary in their best game?

    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

  17. #16
    Member Mr.Diamante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Anyware
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Can't wait for this
    Keep up the Good work Spacetime Team!

  18. #17
    Senior Member siddhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ctf ,forums
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 72 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Oh ok ty. Readin tentonhammer review now, the "there will be no pay to win" line is very interesting. Sts will make in app purchases not really necessary in their best game?

    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    I guess when they start the game plats might not play a very important role but as the game keeps on updating u can have features like this hero can only be bought with plat or stuff but i guess that is necesarry being a company u need to be able to collect money to pay ur staff for getting better equipment to run stuff etc so obviously once the game becomes a very famous one u can see plat play a role but in mobas plat doesnt play a very significant role it is much abt the skills and experience that will help u in excel ty.(note the stuff abt plats are my assumptions)

    siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 58 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    I guess when they start the game plats might not play a very important role but as the game keeps on updating u can have features like this hero can only be bought with plat or stuff but i guess that is necesarry being a company u need to be able to collect money to pay ur staff for getting better equipment to run stuff etc so obviously once the game becomes a very famous one u can see plat play a role but in mobas plat doesnt play a very significant role it is much abt the skills and experience that will help u in excel ty.(note the stuff abt plats are my assumptions)
    Ohh yea i forgot that their games keep getting updates lol. That makes sense ty

    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

  20. #19
    Junior Member Forsait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Hmm..looks intersting can't wait

  21. #20
    Senior Member Xvanitykingx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bethesda Maryland, U.S.A
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 117 Times in 82 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Hope it doesn't come out for android first again

    Looks great, I might try it.

    Need Help? Visit the support website by clicking on the image above!
    Want to join <The Community Guild>? Click here to apply!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ask Us Anything | Chat with Spacetime About Call of Champions
    By Remiem in forum Call of Champions General Discussion
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:52 PM
  2. Spacetime Studios Reveals Call of Champions MOBA in Development
    By Remiem in forum Spacetime Announcements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:47 AM
  4. Just in case you guys didnt see the gameplay screenshots...
    By Popular in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •