Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
Hello Eviction! I don't know If you know me which I don't think you do. I have been playing SL for quite a while (3 1/2 years). I have been in various guilds and truthfully I think that from what I see here yours will prosper. I'm kind of curious on how it will be in-game but I guess soon I will know! I am currently part of a guild named Ruckus and it was once strong but looks to be somewhat fallen. If you are curious what position I am in the guild I am an officer. Anyway, I might be joining your guild soon out of curiosity! You seem like a very wise player. I hope to see you in-game. My IGN is Dragonsalt.
Ah, thank you for the kind words. If you like to join Black Lotus. Thats okay by me. But, as I said up above. Just to make officer will be butt busting & grueling job. Yes, I may be a new guild with just me.
I am still going to attempt my fate and recruit. I'll be adding your in game name to my friends list. So
we can keep in touch. To me and of my return. This is going to be a hard and long journey.