Thread: Alliance and PvP map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Alliance and PvP map

1) I think we should be able to Creat Alliances,,, and once a Week for exemple have a Alliance War for a Castle...Inside the Casttle will have some Crysals and a Crystal BOSS. The alliance who hit more damage on the Crystals get the castle ,, and the alliance who won get some money to share with the members and Next to the name of each Alliance member, a crow to show they r the King of the Castle... btw in each Week will have a new Alliance war and the last KING ALLIANCE need Defend the Castle Till the Time end... The way to defend is Killing the other alliance members for dont let they hit the crystals...

2) PvP map i think should have a PvP map that All Levels can have access .. but still with the PvP Level's restriction rooms... cause this PvP Map without Number of Persons will attract more ppl to PvP cause Friends of Any Lv will be able to help.. and if we Have Alliances.. alliances will fight to see who is better...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Suggestion 1 sounds really cool, but it seems too complex for what we have for PvP right now. I think we should work our way up with the basics and funtions of PvP first before we get into complex game modes.

Suggestion 2 sounds like Castle Wars and spirit wars for Runescape, I think that would be cool on PL if the servers could handle it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah mayb all this is a litle complex in the moment but at less Creat Alliances i think is good and not complex