Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Forum link not showing up on homepage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Forum link not showing up on homepage

Hey,

Noticed this and thought I would post. I am on android currently, and so if I go to the page where it lists all the forums, Champs is shown... But if I scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap "full site" and then go to the homepage or the forum homepage, it doesn't list Champs under the "forum" tab.
    So if I wanted to get to the Champ's forums, from the STS homepage, I'd have to do this- homepage> forum tab> all forums> champs forums.
    This works but its easier to go- homepage> forum tab> champs forums. Except champs is not listed.

I'm running chrome.
    Last edited by Argyros; 02-27-2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to give a brief summary of why this should be fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Hey,

Noticed this and thought I would post. I am on android currently, and so if I go to the page where it lists all the forums, Champs is shown... But if I scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap "full site" and then go to the homepage or the forum homepage, it doesn't list Champs under the "forum" tab.
    So if I wanted to get to the Champ's forums, from the STS homepage, I'd have to do this- homepage> forum tab> all forums> champs forums.
    This works but its easier to go- homepage> forum tab> champs forums. Except champs is not listed.

I'm running chrome.
    its on every device, i didnt say anything about this yet. I am guessing it isnt synced with the forums tab options.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

Thanks guys. The web devs are working on this.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com