Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
O.o

I guess due to elixirs, considered as buffs, the runs become tougher as lixes boost your stats so the mob's stats are increased?

I'll try with different lix's then...
Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
wait... what's the purpose of using elixir then ',:l
Planning to clear this up with a couple of tests, there shouldn't be anything scaling to a higher difficulty when you use elixirs versus not using them.
Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
Very nice!

So, what the Bonus Info is telling me is that Nekro's Dragon Scales are stronger than Scorches even though they should be the exact same skill? -_-
Actually no, the buff has changed Nekro's scales to Undead from the simple Dragon type. Also Scorch as a mythic pet should have way less pet damage and HP hence providing quite a smaller damage reduction (this isn't justifying the lack of usefulness here, the gap shouldn't be this huge). Here's the appropriate quote from Cara:
Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
- Nekro's Activated Ability shield has been renamed Undead Scales, and has a new formula: (((PetDamage+petHealth)*1.1)+(2.5*level)). This still shares a debuff cooldown with Dragon Scales, and so you cannot stack or chain Dragon Scales with Undead Scales. Here's a couple of examples based on level of how much the shield protects with the new formula.

lvl 41: (((259+703)*1.1)+(2.5*41)) = 1160.7
lvl 25: (((177+383)*1.1)+(2.5*25)) = 678.5
lvl 8: (((56+90)*1.1)+(2.5*41)) = 180.6