Thread: How to have a successful YouTube carrer! A guide by Obee.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default How to have a successful YouTube carrer! A guide by Obee.

So, I noticed a lot of you guys do YouTube, and here are some tips to get you some subs!
    1. Play multiple games. If you watch a lot of Youtubers, most of them play several amounts of games. Lots of varying content can get you more subscribers and views.
    2. Upload consistently. This is one of the huge things for any youtuber. Setting up an upload schedule and following it can help your channel a lot. Lot's of people unsubscribe to channels because there are a lack of uploads, or it isn't consistent. Set a schedule like this.

Monday- Clash of Clans
    Tuesday- Arcane Legends
    Wednesday- Minecraft
    Etc...Now, you don't have to upload daily, by I would still keep a solid schedule.
    3. Put quality into your videos. I'm going to show you a thumbnail of one of my favorite Youtubers. Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  16.6 KB Now, as you can see just from the thumbnail, a lot of effort has been put into this video. Now, you don't have to go into work making a thumbnail like that, but don't use the thumbnails YouTube uses. Go ahead and try to make a custom thumbnail. These make your videos look more professional, and it could draw more interest. Also, if you are going to voice record along with your content, make sure your voice is clear and not choppy.
    4. Don't give up. It takes a long time before people start building subs. Keep trying, and soon you could get there. Youtube is hard, since there are so many other people trying to get to where you wanna go but you can do it! Keep doing it!
    Bonus: If you want to make your uploads faster, use this software:https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php And follow this video for instructions:
    Also, I recommend streaming on twitch to get even more viewers on both Youtube and twitch. On Twitch, you can receive donations and subscriber money from other people, which can help out your channel.
    Last but not least, if you want to record console, games you will need a computer, a capture card (get one from elgato gaming), and your console of course. Enjoy!
    Obee, the fun loving mage.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obee For This Useful Post: