Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations to the Winners of the Cupid's Clash PvP Tournament: Golden Lotus!

mesalin

wtf guys nice

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brufuzzz View Post
    Congratulations to Golden lotus! Well played guys...

@STS:
    Sadly you guys didn't listened well to the feedback I gave in the discussion thread (which was also confirmed by some other players).

I don't really understand why the feedback thread was created, cause we didn't get any response from the mods. I even did send Remiem a private message, just to be sure that you guys wouldn't miss it. Many people already knew that 2 teams wouldn't show up and you can see on the scoreboard that this has been proven to be true.

So basically, Team Karma went instantly to the semi-finals.... No offense to team Karma, but that's just a joke. 4 teams have to fight 2 rounds earlier to become champion of the tournament and another team can instantly go to the semi-finals. That's a big LOL for me. If there was a proper 'show-up check' at the start of the tourney (which was mentioned several times), we could have started all in round 2 with all teams and everybody would have had an opponent.

We actually would have only had 2 teams that had to fight in round 1 instead of 4 teams and everybody would have had a fight in round 2 on this way. The feedback I gave wasn't really based on 'rocket-science' so it's a big disappointment that you guys didn't think about this properly.

Please understand that feedback is given by players who really enjoy this game and who puts a lot efforts in it. This should be respected, so I hope you guys will be more responsive with future tournaments (or even in general).
    Sure Karma had an (sorry) unfair Start in semi Finals , which is annoying many of us "24/7 twinks" .But who ever watched it on twitch has seen karma got rect , so this should show us Karma can be beaten even with their lil bonusses .
    Great Post Bruf .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Gratz to winners..
    good job all.
    Btw the spams were so annoying to watch in Golden Lotus vs Karma video. specially those 2 persons spamming through. No disrespect but always was missing out who killed whom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Sure Karma had an (sorry) unfair Start in semi Finals , which is annoying many of us "24/7 twinks" .But who ever watched it on twitch has seen karma got rect , so this should show us Karma can be beaten even with their lil bonusses .
    Great Post Bruf .
    tbh, i never think any endgamer team will win this tournament since this is not their level and its a different game play. I still am impressed with karma as they give the better matches than the final round and shows better fights than the rest, no offense, based on score really - 10-20.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Great Post Bruf .

Err, Karma did better than any other twink team against the top tournament team. What are you going on about? The finals got a lower score in TWO matches than team Karma did in ONE match. Lotus has also stated that we were definitely the toughest team to fight so I do not see why you need to insult or instigate.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-03-2015 at 03:41 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Im going on about it has been karmas only match , hard work ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

But i dont discuss here.just respect that this thread should have positive argument about the winners and so on , i should've kept it on Discussion thread i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Im going on about it has been karmas only match , hard work ...
    I wish we had more matches - it would've given us time to be familiar with having Trulle in play. You see it as us having an advantage, I see it as us having a disadvantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I wish we had more matches - it would've given us time to be familiar with having Trulle in play. You see it as us having an advantage, I see it as us having a disadvantage.
    I think the trulle was allowed just to make breeze useless the so called stun for which every1 was going for turned out total fail take breeze aa out and it becomes preety much useless pet to have and trulle is actually a game changer to have especially when u are at disadvantage use him properly and u have far better chance of winning.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    I think the trulle was allowed just to make breeze useless the so called stun for which every1 was going for turned out total fail take breeze aa out and it becomes preety much useless pet to have and trulle is actually a game changer to have especially when u are at disadvantage use him properly and u have far better chance of winning.
    I agree with Trulle being a game changer. So, as I said, for me, it would've been better if we were allowed more matches rather than just get byes. Perhaps we would've been more prepared!

My point is some look at it as an advantage. Personally, I see it as a disadvantage.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Yes because you only had weeks to become familiar with having trulle in play. Lol @ that comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nothing special in winning this tournament, no offense but its just knowing how to use the trulle. We can clearly see it in videos, no skills needed, just need the trulle to do the job really lol. Calling the trulle to join the match is lame lol, its like asking help from the npc to kill the opponent because their team cant kill the oponent by themselves. Shouldve take the trulle out.
    Last edited by ~Venus; 03-03-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Yes because you only had weeks to become familiar with having trulle in play. Lol @ that comment.
    Me and my team logged in only to practice tournament style. Why would we practice anything else? You can verify this with Candy.

So yes, lol @ your comment.

Additionally, this is a congratulations thread if anyone has read the title. I do not know why bitterness has to be brought here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Me and my team logged in only to practice tournament style. Why would we practice anything else? You can verify this with Candy.

So yes, lol @ your comment.

Additionally, this is a congratulations thread if anyone has read the title. I do not know why bitterness has to be brought here.
    most twinks are too proud that karma just loose on that tourney. If u see the youtube comments lol.

anyways, i am happy for the winners and i do not underestimate the one who looses, i know this tourney is all about trulle luck, nothing special.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Venus View Post
    nothing special in winning this tournament, no offense but its just knowing how to use the trulle. We can clearly see it in videos, no skills needed, just need the trulle to do the job really lol. Calling the trulle to join the match is lame lol, its like asking help from the npc to kill the opponent because their team cant kill the oponent by themselves. Shouldve take the trulle out.
    Lol "nothing special" what do u mean huh
    when trulle is there he is there as environment making full use of him is skills and if the other team doesnt know how to do it not the fault of the winning team!even if trulle was taken out in my opinion golden lotus is much more better and experienced team at this bracket ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

most twinks are too proud that karma just loose on that tourney. If u see the youtube comments lol.

anyways, i am happy for the winners and i do not underestimate the one who looses, i know this tourney is all about trulle luck, nothing special.
    Lol why wouldnt the twinks be proud they have gone on to beat 3ppl from a guild which is renowed especially for its pvp and they have beaten them fair it wasnt that the trulle was only allowed for 1team when u are given a surrounding u need to adapt to that and sometimes u need to have the sportsmanspirit and accept ur loss without blaming it on luck

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't see the reason for pride when all other twinks got lower scores than we did against Lotus...

As I said before in the pre tournament thread. I, nor did my team, expect to win. This is not our bracket and frankly, we lack experience at this level. However, it doesn't hurt to try as long as things are moderately fair.

So, if anyone has comments other than congratulations - I suggest they remove themselves from the thread before it gets locked. I will not post anything more other than congratulations and potential tournament improvements for next time. Others should do the same so the thread remains drama free.

@Sidd
    I do not disagree. With or without Trulle, Golden Lotus is a formidable team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol "nothing special" what do u mean huh
    when trulle is there he is there as environment making full use of him is skills and if the other team doesnt know how to do it not the fault of the winning team!even if trulle was taken out in my opinion golden lotus is much more better and experienced team at this bracket ty.
    nope trulle ruins the tournament. If u are a skilled player, u dont need to get the help of the trulle. I know few teams who are skilled in this bracket and admitted trulle was the tough part to win. Wearing that banner simply means u are pro… pro at hiding and using trulle rofl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol why wouldnt the twinks be proud they have gone on to beat 3ppl from a guild which is renowed especially for its pvp and they have beaten them fair it wasnt that the trulle was only allowed for 1team when u are given a surrounding u need to adapt to that and sometimes u need to have the sportsmanspirit and accept ur loss without blaming it on luck
    i dont really care if karma looses i am just shocked that they did a better competition than the final round. And i ment no harm on saying twinks are proud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

nope trulle ruins the tournament. If u are a skilled player, u dont need to get the help of the trulle. I know few teams who are skilled in this bracket and admitted trulle was the tough part to win. Wearing that banner simply means u are pro pro at hiding and using trulle rofl.
    U can go on blabbing all u like but the fact is golden lotus has beaten karma comprehensively

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)