Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations to the Winners of the Cupid's Clash PvP Tournament: Golden Lotus!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Venus View Post
    i dont really care if karma looses i am just shocked that they did a better competition than the final round. And i ment no harm on saying twinks are proud.
    Lol this is a false policy just because a team loses 20-8 and 20-10 the second team becomes better no suppose if chelsea beat aston villa 3-2 and they beat manc 3-1 does aston become better than manc?unless those 2teams go up against each other u cant say karma is better in my opinion pronoobs are better than karma.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Lol this is a false policy just because a team loses 20-8 and 20-10 the second team becomes better no suppose if chelsea beat aston villa 3-2 and they beat manc 3-1 does aston become better than manc?unless those 2teams go up against each other u cant say karma is better in my opinion pronoobs are better than karma.
    Candy's team stated we were the tougher team - the judgement comes from them as well.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Candy's team stated we were the tougher team - the judgement comes from them as well.
    Int himself stated pronoobs are better just because they had one major flaw(i am not gonna tell u what the flaw is sorry) in their game they got less kills again i have stated "in my opinion" pronoobs are slightly better and experienced which gives them a edge even thou they might not be the best team to take pressure but on paper they are better team for me.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Int himself stated pronoobs are better just because they had one major flaw(i am not gonna tell u what the flaw is sorry) in their game they got less kills again i have stated "in my opinion" pronoobs are slightly better and experienced which gives them a edge even thou they might not be the best team to take pressure but on paper they are better team for me.
    I guess different members of that team have different opinions then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I guess different members of that team have different opinions then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yup they had a fix strategy against them who to target in particular against ur team idk that strategy existed or no cauz i didnt talk to him abt the clash with karma

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Venus View Post
    i dont really care if karma looses i am just shocked that they did a better competition than the final round. And i ment no harm on saying twinks are proud.
    If you didnt take part and just want to blame twinks please keep it out from Here and make an own thread , where you can blame us.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

AS Zeus said its an congratulations thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah for those who didn't take part in the tourney, please don't post rubbish comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Some people are really looking at scores with 'colored glasses' on. If you mention like 3 times that you did such a great job by losing from Golden Lotus with 10-20, than something is really going wrong. Losing by 10-20 isn't good and that's why I would never say that my team did decent with a 8-20 lost. All I am saying is that the results would be a lot different if Trulle wasn't there.

Just a simple fact: You can't say that your team did better than others, when there is a 3rd party (Trulle) in the game. It changes the whole game-play and you are now more depended on the 'luck-factor'. If you want to say something like 'Not based on luck, cause both teams have their advantages and disadvantages with Trulle in the game' than I strongly disagree. Just think about the following things: We have chosen our pets & gear based on not having Trulle in the tournament. For example: Breeze is less powerful with Trulle in the game and as rogue you should always use an umbral bow with Trulle for the patch proc, cause you can barely move from Trulle's hits when you got patched. This are just small things which can influence the outcome of the match. We also had a game strategy, which couldn't be used because of Trulle.

If you disagree on these simple facts, than I am willing to demonstrate this in a 3 v 3 battle (without Trulle) to any of the signed teams of this tournament. This isn't to show-off, but to show that my statements are based on facts and not on opinions of people with colored glasses on.
    Last edited by Brufuzzz; 03-04-2015 at 06:05 AM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brufuzzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Grats to the winners
    Lvl15 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brufuzzz View Post
    Some people are really looking at scores with 'colored glasses' on. If you mention like 3 times that you did such a great job by losing from Golden Lotus with 10-20, than something is really going wrong. Losing by 10-20 isn't good and that's why I would never say that my team did decent with a 8-20 lost. All I am saying is that the results would be a lot different if Trulle wasn't there.

Just a simple fact: You can't say that your team did better than others, when there is a 3rd party (Trulle) in the game. It changes the whole game-play and you are now more depended on the 'luck-factor'. If you want to say something like 'Not based on luck, cause both teams have their advantages and disadvantages with Trulle in the game' than I strongly disagree. Just think about the following things: We have chosen our pets & gear based on not having Trulle in the tournament. For example: Breeze is less powerful with Trulle in the game and as rogue you should always use an umbral bow with Trulle for the patch proc, cause you can barely move from Trulle's hits when you got patched. This are just small things which can influence the outcome of the match. We also had a game strategy, which couldn't be used because of Trulle.

If you disagree on these simple facts, than I am willing to demonstrate this in a 3 v 3 battle (without Trulle) to any of the signed teams of this tournament. This isn't to show-off, but to show that my statements are based on facts and not on opinions of people with colored glasses on.
    Yes, I've seen your team practice and that most certainly was not a 20-8 loss.

Also for sts make trulle visible in free camera mode -,-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I wish we had more matches - it would've given us time to be familiar with having Trulle in play. You see it as us having an advantage, I see it as us having a disadvantage.
    Trull ez to kite nab, and can be a huge advantage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Without trulle .. We(alpha team) already a top by 1 (7-6) against pronoobs when trulle becomes a problem it's a tough one knowing that the outcome would have been different one .. :/

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Alright, time to lock this one down. As some have said, this thread was for congratulations and celebration. Not arguing. I've made note of your feedback re: Trulle and show-up checks and will definitely keep it in mind going into the next tournament.

Regardless of any bumps in the road, Golden Lotus fought well and deserves people cheering them on...not fighting over Trulle and who's better than who. <3
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: