Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a extensive guide for Mushroom Madness aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Actually, it is easier than in old arena where you need to lure a pumpkin then pull rutger after fast before pumpkin respawn. Now the trick is just stick to right wall spam skills and dont move the curzor.
    What kind of pet would u use? Full myth mage that runs fireball lightning ice and shield. Also would u suggest soloing or going in a small or pull pt? Ty for the info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    This aps is ridiculous -_- I've been trying for months I just have no luck finding rutger with shrooms and the few times I do no one wants to do aps... pain in the butt and last one I need>:c
    Don't try find Rutger with mushroom. Find Rutger. When you do, go to right wall and start the fight. If enrage obelisk/spider/poison/proximity ring/vortex crystal spawns adjust tactics accordingly, finish the boss, and look again. When none of the above appears, you get mushroom for sure and all you have to do is survive. The several time I and my guildmates got the AP we were just farming arena, not specifically looking to nail this AP. We just drifted to the right side wall whenever we saw Rutger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

I personally had a different approach then Hali.

First I put on legendary gear only, so that I could check it it is doable for any player.

Then I started creating a ghost party, entering arena to see what the first boss was and if it were not ruthger leaving it. Commands needed for that are "/partyi aaa" and "/partyl".

When I eventually got ruthger with the mushrooms environment I used blinky (for its slow and toxin), a speed elixir and as a rogue nox bolt with its range upgrade. It is important to use nox with this upgrade and charge it, because with ruthger's clones and the mushrooms it is quite hard to actually hit the real ruthger. Ofc one would be able to kill him eventually even without nox, but a longer fight just increases the chances of making a mistake and getting hit by a mushroom.

It took me 4 minutes to kill him in legendary gear and solo. Did it on the first try. It took me about 2 hours to spawn him with this environment as a first boss. It those two hours also found the replacement challenger twice. :-)

All this being said, if you would try to solo it as a tank, Hali's approach is probably better ;-). As a rogue in legendary gear you just cant tank the boss alone. Anyway now i know that at least this is achievable in gear for 50 k :-)
    Last edited by Jazzi; 03-11-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    What kind of pet would u use? Full myth mage that runs fireball lightning ice and shield. Also would u suggest soloing or going in a small or pull pt? Ty for the info
    I would suggest getting a warrior that's good at tanking to better ensure survivability (since one of the condition for the AP is noone dying in the encounter). The warrior I went with when I got this AP rotated chest splitter, windmill and juggernaut, and timed his heal perfectly my hp (I was on my rogue) never dropped at all. Having a rogue in pt helps as well, so you don't have to fight long. Best if the rogue has smoke veil that gives the whole party more armor. I would say use dmg pet for dps class or combine dmg and debuff pets (Blinky, Grimm are nice), and Kelvin for warrior. Having everyone taking turns using Kelvin on boss might be safer, but makes for longer fight.

Good luck, Achilles!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I would suggest getting a warrior that's good at tanking to better ensure survivability (since one of the condition for the AP is noone dying in the encounter). The warrior I went with when I got this AP rotated chest splitter, windmill and juggernaut, and timed his heal perfectly my hp (I was on my rogue) never dropped at all. Having a rogue in pt helps as well, so you don't have to fight long. Best if the rogue has smoke veil that gives the whole party more armor. I would say use dmg pet for dps class or combine dmg and debuff pets (Blinky, Grimm are nice), and Kelvin for warrior. Having everyone taking turns using Kelvin on boss might be safer, but makes for longer fight.

Good luck, Achilles!
    Ty very much for all of the feed back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post

Good luck, Achilles!
    Yea a warrior is welcome, i mostly run arena with 1 warrior,its a bit slower but less ankhs. Just dont use shadow pierce, tell the warrior dont use skyward smash and dont move the joystick left, you may can kite a bit walking on the wall, but dont move too far or before the blade door.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-12-07-53-28.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  153.5 KB
    I just got mine 2mins ago.
    /partyi and /partyl solo to check the first boss, found the boss (luckily), saw rulter is out, stick on right wall, used at to pull him, changed to cs and wm and used them only. I didn't even dare to use heal and jugg. I didn't touch joystick but spammed pots with my left hand(used about 150 pots I think). And used Sam which has small aa area just in case, nothing spawned, and got the ap.
    Took me about 3-5mins to finish him I think.

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-12-2015 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Added more details
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Got this ap before they Nerf breeze with a party of two. We stayed close to the right side wall and use op breeze(now history) and just attacked. Rutger had no chance since 2 breeze was enough to stun him forever