Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frustration with Lovecraft Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Farm using rog and sold all farmed chest since day one, today i open 10 love chest using soc got 1 rog gold wing and 1 rog huglulu wing. Will open another 10 using warr... Let see happen...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Opened 75 lovecraft chests and gotten these vanities

Warrior lovecraft helm x6
    Sorcerer lovecraft helm x2
    Rogue lovecraft helm x1

Warrior hugthulu wings x3
    Sorcerer hugthulu wings x1
    Rogue hugthulu wings x1

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x1
    Rogue golden cupid wings x1

Literally every vanity except the one I want which is warrior cupid wings
    Unfair bro tbh all vanitys you can't even wear LOL! if you see what i got..

Opened 20+ chest first day on rogue and got this

warrior lovecraft helm 2x
    warrior golden cupid 1x
    Rogue golden cupid 1x
    and 3 different hugthulu wings

And about droppin lovecraft chest. quite unfair aswell sometimes i got like 8 chest in a row LOL
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

at least you guys are getting chests to open.. first 10 or so runs I did last night always got a chest..

was under the impression you are supposed to get a chest every time, evidently not. after I woke up this morning I logged in to do some runs before work, did 8, no loot what so ever, nothing!

went to work, had some downtime, did 5 more runs, no chest, all I got was a 1 story token..

honestly I should have farmed the forest or something, would have been better use of my time.

standing in the portal, hitting boss before he dies after shield pops.. nothing seems to make a difference for me.

funny though, the jackoff's that stand there and watch the whole fight get loot.. maybe I should have leached like them.
    Last edited by wade001; 03-06-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I got my Golden Cupid Wings after 3 Lovecraft Chests, hope this helps.

Joking aside, keep opening if you really want them, now the chests are under 1,5k.
    But i suggest you to just farm them, normally every second run i loot a lovecraft, so run 30-40 mins and look what you got, maybe you're lucky.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

I don't even want to talk about how many I opened before I got my golden wings. Good luck to everyone. My suggestion is wait until Sunday and buy them all at 1k each and get them wings.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I don't even want to talk about how many I opened before I got my golden wings. Good luck to everyone. My suggestion is wait until Sunday and buy them all at 1k each and get them wings.
    same, i have tons of err..vanities over 25 helm and 25 body..all i need is a warrior and im done. I dont want to liquidate..i need to trade because at this rate...it seems ill never get it. I wonder can support get rid of my extras..all i need is one..and im sure thats how many feel.
    Last edited by octavos; 03-06-2015 at 10:53 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Everything in this game is based on luck...
    +300 chest and no wing here too.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

If you have a lower level alt run it on that char. Runs are faster by a lot. Also log out from time to time, after you open a few and get nothing, then log completely back in. I ran maybe 100 if that and was lucky enough to get all. Gave my chests to guildies after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

or increase the drop rate on these..we all will be happy..we cant sell them and and we cant trade them...so really there useless to anyone else but the people trying to obtain them.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Im a rogue and i been farming since event started now enough time has passed for me to rage this was supposed to b a reward and i have yet to receive it i have a life too i cannot continue to play through whole weekend to earn something that i though was gona b a reward for working on getting 100000 its just more grinding for a chance. At least make items tradeable or sellable because i have everythig except rogue items and is very upsetting this was a great evet but for me there is no reward im prob going to take another break from game, i did after season 6. Me and hundreds of other players r not happy with end results. I been farming non stop since event started and there is something wrong when i have everythig multiple times except for my class.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And people dont realize yes i would like them to hand over because this was supposed to b a reward not another chance for a reward u will not get same results next event because most people wont play because its pointless if u not going to earn something i could have spent my precious game hours elsewhere cause i have a life outside al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Opened 130 chests.
    Countless wings.
    Countless mage hatmask
    3 warrior hatmask
    1 warrior golden wing
    Countless Candies.
    Haven't gotten Golden Wing for rogue yet.

Ridiculous when lots of guildies have 4-5 sets of golden wing when theh opened 1/3rd of chest i have opened. -.-
    This game is heading to too much of luck factor bingo games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    same, i have tons of err..vanities over 25 helm and 25 body..all i need is a warrior and im done. I dont want to liquidate..i need to trade because at this rate...it seems ill never get it. I wonder can support get rid of my extras..all i need is one..and im sure thats how many feel.
    Yes, I hate it when I see those wings!!! Literally trolling me and to make matters worse, they were for sorc which I don't even have on my account! Got many helms too

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Opened 130 chests.
    Countless wings.
    Countless mage hatmask
    3 warrior hatmask
    1 warrior golden wing
    Countless Candies.
    Haven't gotten Golden Wing for rogue yet.

Ridiculous when lots of guildies have 4-5 sets of golden wing when theh opened 1/3rd of chest i have opened. -.-
    This game is heading to too much of luck factor bingo games..
    Heeh, at 130 chests, you don't have the right to complain yet!! 3x that number and you'll be were I was and on the edge of raging!!! Don't know what's worse, Troll Wings or candies. At least candies can be sold for around 50 gold profit easily in CS!

I just wish we could trade in the golden wings in for the correct class at a NPC or something along those lines. Would feel more love that way instead of us struggling to get that one item out of 9 possible items and countless hearts!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The odds are mixed and this is probably done to preserve rarity. We get items of other classes because if we got what we wanted instantly, right after opening a few chests (the chests are free) would we not be gratified instantly and then get bored veryfast? I farmed hard and also bought tons of chests ( lost count ). Sts has designed such a beautiful vanity, they could easily put this up for sale with plat. But they made it fair for all, and this is one item which is really earned based on your own luck and effort. The more chests you farm and open, the more loot you get. Making a complaint thread is very easy (only takes a few clicks) but we have to consider that the event is till Monday and have we put enough effort yet? If it takes a lot of time and grinding to acquire it, it is totally worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yes, I hate it when I see those wings!!! Literally trolling me and to make matters worse, they were for sorc which I don't even have on my account! Got many helms too

Heeh, at 130 chests, you don't have the right to complain yet!! 3x that number and you'll be were I was and on the edge of raging!!! Don't know what's worse, Troll Wings or candies. At least candies can be sold for around 50 gold profit easily in CS!

I just wish we could trade in the golden wings in for the correct class at a NPC or something along those lines. Would feel more love that way instead of us struggling to get that one item out of 9 possible items and countless hearts!
    Opened 150 chests now. Wow you didnt get at that many chests? I hope I don't head your way.
    Still 150 chest is alot too to not see a golden wing for rogue where most of people get them in 20-30 chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ameyra View Post
    The odds are mixed and this is probably done to preserve rarity. We get items of other classes because if we got what we wanted instantly, right after opening a few chests (the chests are free) would we not be gratified instantly and then get bored veryfast? I farmed hard and also bought tons of chests ( lost count ). Sts has designed such a beautiful vanity, they could easily put this up for sale with plat. But they made it fair for all, and this is one item which is really earned based on your own luck and effort. The more chests you farm and open, the more loot you get. Making a complaint thread is very easy (only takes a few clicks) but we have to consider that the event is till Monday and have we put enough effort yet? If it takes a lot of time and grinding to acquire it, it is totally worth it.
    Iam fine with grinding and taking times. Its not fair as its hard to some people where most of the people get them easily.
    i know atleast 20 guildies who got their golden wing from 2nd try to 30th tries.
    Friends who opened as much chests as me, already own 2-3 golden wing sets for each class.

Near beaches between the middle of earth in the center of earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol opened over 300 chests,still not got warrior cupid wings but got
    3 x rogue helm
    8 x sorc. helm
    1 x warrior helm

Warrior hugthulu wings x6
    Sorcerer hugthulu wings x12
    Rogue hugthulu wings x4

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x3
    Rogue golden cupid wings x5

and

Warrior golden cupid wings x0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Finaly on 171th chest I got my Golden wing for rogue
    Omg so happy.

One rogue golden and one Warrior golden wing. Me happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

There is an entire weekend left. This isn't panic time yet. I'm in Kakashis' boat as far as how many I opened. Most people got several nice vanity pieces in a free event. Grind, get guildies to give you chest or sell them to you at half price. I looted 0 gold wings the first 200 crates, for any class. If people are campaigning to gift the vanities, just have them run with you and donate the chests. I spent @.@ gold on those crates on top of what I farmed... People are talking about these wings like they are arcane egg rarity. They aren't. Just know that if/when you get them, you'll feel like Dex above me and how we all felt. It's awesome. May the odds be in your favor this weekend.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This is supposed to be a reward to reaching 100k not here is a chance to win something if this weekend passes and i dont win anything for my rogue and im stacked with warrior and mage items how is that a reward for the effort of reaching 100k not all people can play 5 days solid i did almost 3 with nothig that there is long enough y set a community goal with a reward at the end if the community cannot get the reward it shouldnt b rare or special if everyone participated that is what end lvl events and arenas r 4 i couldnhave easily spent my time farming for better items or merched or lvld up instead wasting my time for a chance at a chance to have a chance at something when u all know full well there r plenty of people who didnt contribute to the goal running around with all the new vanities