Thread: Frustration with Lovecraft Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Finaly on 171th chest I got my Golden wing for rogue
    Omg so happy.

One rogue golden and one Warrior golden wing. Me happy.
    Congrats!! The feeling is so awesome when it happens to those who grinded/crated harder than the lucky people! It's funny because i never thought slag would match with any vanity, but here we are! It's like a match made in cupid heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    There is an entire weekend left. This isn't panic time yet. I'm in Kakashis' boat as far as how many I opened. Most people got several nice vanity pieces in a free event. Grind, get guildies to give you chest or sell them to you at half price. I looted 0 gold wings the first 200 crates, for any class. If people are campaigning to gift the vanities, just have them run with you and donate the chests. I spent @.@ gold on those crates on top of what I farmed... People are talking about these wings like they are arcane egg rarity. They aren't. Just know that if/when you get them, you'll feel like Dex above me and how we all felt. It's awesome. May the odds be in your favor this weekend.
    Yes, definately not time to panic yet, seems like under 400 crates is the magic number to get what you want

I'll keep trying as well so that my alts can have it too! It's one of the most beautiful vanities from the color scheme to the falling feather particle effects!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Congrats!! The feeling is so awesome when it happens to those who grinded/crated harder than the lucky people! It's funny because i never thought slag would match with any vanity, but here we are! It's like a match made in cupid heaven!

Yes, definately not time to panic yet, seems like under 400 crates is the magic number to get what you want

I'll keep trying as well so that my alts can have it too! It's one of the most beautiful vanities from the color scheme to the falling feather particle effects!
    Yes indeed. Now I kind of feel that I was lucky I didn't get it in first 10-20 chests, I wouldn't have get this happiness then.
    Its indeed the most beautiful vanity to my eyes aswel

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Yes indeed. Now I kind of feel that I was lucky I didn't get it in first 10-20 chests, I wouldn't have get this happiness then.
    Its indeed the most beautiful vanity to my eyes aswel
    We definately had to "earn" our wings!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i opened more than 100chests on my warrior for the golden but didnot get it....opened the first chest from my mage n got it..but sadly my mage is from another account

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    i opened more than 100chests on my warrior for the golden but didnot get it....opened the first chest from my mage n got it..but sadly my mage is from another account
    Yep, it's there to troll us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Lol me lucky, got hugthulu wings on second chest and golden wings for sorcerer on third

then brought one and got full mask set for rogue on fourth try
    Last edited by Dragonrider023; 03-06-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Only if they programmed it so the 25% class loot reroll worked while opening these. Especially since the class loot reroll elixirs are useless right now.
    OMG! Rav you genious, Love you!!! Didn't even think of this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    I know that feel.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  118.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Opened a total of 350 chests. Some of them on my rogue, some of them on my warrior. 0 golden wings for any class. Plenty of lovecraft sets(hat and mask) for all classes and even more ugly wings. Shortly after opening those I received my Tour of Arlor Vanity and stopped caring :-) Still I could imagine how people feel. I mean with 350 chests one should definitely have gotten gold wings for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I totally agree opened over 100 chest and so far looted golden wings for mage. (which is barely use anyway)
    Plenty of warrior lovecraft sets
    And thulu wings for rogue yet nothing is tradeable even when starting knows it's currently the most wanted vanity out!!
    Highly annoying

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

You are all crying babies. I have 6 sets of each vanity on one acc. and two sets of each on my gf acc. If you still have not looted your dreamt vanity that only means you did not open enough of chests. Besides, love chests are cheap as glacial gems now, so what do you think you should be all doing if you dont want to grind any further?

In a luck based game moaning about not being lucky enough is nonsense. Lets now move onto my thread about how i wasnt lucky enough to loot 1 shard, after looting 3 sams.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Again its easy to say were babies because u already have this is the reward for contributing to the community event i contributed and not receiving my reward now saturday has passed still no wings for rogue i will never participate again if i even decide to play again i cant play 2marow and maybe 1 hour monday i have grinded constantly and opened bought and farmed chest all kinds of differwnt ways ex 1 at a time 10 at a time 20 at a time and everywherw in between if this a reward for participating than its a different kind of reward because i can now save my occasionally donated money because i donate based on great game but im just going to put toward another game i gave a good amount of effort and nothing for my trouble and i keep playing thinking patience will reward me but no 4 days with nothing this is only vanities not high lvl armor or pets or crafting material its only vanities let us trade with players that way its still special and wont ruin economy if u dont have a vanity then u cant trade only allow valentines vanities trade for valentines vanities its the weekend now so drop rates wont b changes and class specifications wont b places at least reward us for playing event right now people who didnt contribute can b running around with all the vanities witout opening a single luv potion and LEECHES r ruining this besides ridiculous drop table

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    You are all crying babies. I have 6 sets of each vanity on one acc. and two sets of each on my gf acc. If you still have not looted your dreamt vanity that only means you did not open enough of chests. Besides, love chests are cheap as glacial gems now, so what do you think you should be all doing if you dont want to grind any further?

In a luck based game moaning about not being lucky enough is nonsense. Lets now move onto my thread about how i wasnt lucky enough to loot 1 shard, after looting 3 sams.
    Oh so u were one of the lucky ones? Stop being rude and arrogant and respect people who opened 300x more chests than you did.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Darn vanity, luckily I have 300k from boss drop. So I bought the mighty frog called gyrm, or ribbit with steroid they said. I will keep digging the gold. Im already disapointed and frustated to get that vanity, the glowing wing.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Oh so u were one of the lucky ones? Stop being rude and arrogant and respect people who opened 300x more chests than you did.
    You cannot even have a remote idea how many chests i opened - 300 isnt even around that number. Look at the whole picture and the concept of this game and think about people spending plats and getting nothing of value, others doing 500-1k runs and not looting myth recipe. Pop some more chests and you will finally get it, especially that wings are not of arcane rarity. It is just a matter of numers, like everything in this game really.
    Last edited by grzena1982; 03-08-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well cases like opening hundred of love chest and getting plenty of golden wings for your unprefered class but none for your desired class most likely to happen.
    Here's the deal, lets say you have a mage char. and want to get golden wing for your mage. Go get your rogue or war then open the chests using either of the two different class. In that way you could loot one or maybe plenty for your mage..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cadbura View Post
    Well cases like opening hundred of love chest and getting plenty of golden wings for your unprefered class but none for your desired class most likely to happen.
    Here's the deal, lets say you have a mage char. and want to get golden wing for your mage. Go get your rogue or war then open the chests using either of the two different class. In that way you could loot one or maybe plenty for your mage..
    What's the point of this?
    That event has ended along time ago if only I had saved those chests and since I don't like those vanities now :3
    I would have made like 2m by just selling 100 of those chests for 20k each.
    You never know

Congrats and Got to say a great decision you made by saving those.
    Last edited by Transfordark; 08-30-2015 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

reminiscing my worst days in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah the event has ended a long time ago....sadly I missed the event ..but I'll spend even 3mil on dis gold cupid wings at 740+k each love chest