Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 72 hrs in so far.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default 72 hrs in so far.....

Ive payed now since portal opened roughly 72 hrs ago with roughly 48 hrs to go and not gold wings for my character this is very upsetting i contributed to the overall community goal of reaching 100k and my reward is frustration i am constantly seeing leeches now and its makeing an aggervating experience unbareable i can maybe devote 5 more hours to hopefully winning something after spending hrs on community goal part i have to live my real life and dont have the luxury to b able to devote rest of the weekend to earn something. This was a great event but the reward or lack of makes me very upset that i even put 30 mins i to event by now i should have got my item this was supposed to b a reward for achieving 100k but it has left a sour taste in my mouth about devoting anymore time to this game there should b no exclusive with this event it was a community event the previous years the banners were plat purchases and we have specific items that u could only have by playing the event by crafting candies and plat purchases the reward to the community for achieving a community goal is not going to the community all this time waiting for event and participating in it to receive a big middle finger is not cool at all as the final hours come near it isnt getting any easier because those who have their items stop which this is supposed to b the reward so after 3 weeks of grinding for the different parts of event it would b nice to get reward and take a break but nope have to use any free time grinding for items that was supposed to b a reward for all the grinding to get to end goal i will b leaving game if not resolved this is not new with sts ive played way back since early pl days and exclusive items become non exclusive and dumb items become exclusive if u want to give exclusive items make the lb cap ur toon buy with plat not make a community event and only let 1/2 of people be rewarded

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthdlo For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by darthdlo View Post
    Ive payed now since portal opened roughly 72 hrs ago with roughly 48 hrs to go and not gold wings for my character this is very upsetting i contributed to the overall community goal of reaching 100k and my reward is frustration i am constantly seeing leeches now and its makeing an aggervating experience unbareable i can maybe devote 5 more hours to hopefully winning something after spending hrs on community goal part i have to live my real life and dont have the luxury to b able to devote rest of the weekend to earn something. This was a great event but the reward or lack of makes me very upset that i even put 30 mins i to event by now i should have got my item this was supposed to b a reward for achieving 100k but it has left a sour taste in my mouth about devoting anymore time to this game there should b no exclusive with this event it was a community event the previous years the banners were plat purchases and we have specific items that u could only have by playing the event by crafting candies and plat purchases the reward to the community for achieving a community goal is not going to the community all this time waiting for event and participating in it to receive a big middle finger is not cool at all as the final hours come near it isnt getting any easier because those who have their items stop which this is supposed to b the reward so after 3 weeks of grinding for the different parts of event it would b nice to get reward and take a break but nope have to use any free time grinding for items that was supposed to b a reward for all the grinding to get to end goal i will b leaving game if not resolved this is not new with sts ive played way back since early pl days and exclusive items become non exclusive and dumb items become exclusive if u want to give exclusive items make the lb cap ur toon buy with plat not make a community event and only let 1/2 of people be rewarded
    I feel you, Best thing is to just think to yourself. Will these vanities be cool in a week or so? Heck No! People wont be wearing these in a few weeks, it'll just be stuck in stash, So whocares?! So what me and you and half the population never got our vanities, just do what I did, give no cares, lose all hope and just sell all your crates and expect nothing good from now on. Just wait and see, no more; "OMG THE PORTAL IS OPEN" no, just be like "we'll see whats behind it, whether its good or horrible" . ^ _ ^

My advice; screw the event, its boring, its weirdly done, just make money off it and get a singe or something :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    I feel you, Best thing is to just think to yourself. Will these vanities be cool in a week or so? Heck No! People wont be wearing these in a few weeks, it'll just be stuck in stash, So whocares?! So what me and you and half the population never got our vanities, just do what I did, give no cares, lose all hope and just sell all your crates and expect nothing good from now on. Just wait and see, no more; "OMG THE PORTAL IS OPEN" no, just be like "we'll see whats behind it, whether its good or horrible" . ^ _ ^

My advice; screw the event, its boring, its weirdly done, just make money off it and get a singe or something :3
    True true lol you get the lovecraft box's faster then locked crates and they sale 2k easy gold right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I feel your frustration, I hit that wall of giving up at the 300 chest mark too. 5h is a good amount of time to farm! Keep at it!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I farmed like 10 hrs to get my vanity.... mhh STS dev missed something this time they didnt considered that cupid portal is The Reward at the end of valentine event not an event itself ..... so a lot of player are disappointed when after hours spent killing hungulu and opening chest they didnt got the cupid vest.... i understand ur frustration bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Hey! try open the love chest from a different class, I had this same frustrations but it works for me! worth a try
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

dont give up, i feel you but i just tried and tried then i got it
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I shouldnt have to make a diff enent cla ss to earn something that i feel i earned by contributing to the 100k event i dont mind working a little for the vanity but i should b class specific with lower drop rate or something better than current model at least let us trade we dont have to sell just trade that way the economy isnt effected

11. The Following User Says Thank You to darthdlo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I opened over 200 crates now hoping for these golden wings for rogue...what I got? TONS of Hugthulu wings lovecraft helms for all classes...and the golden wings for mage and warrrior that I don't need

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Solution: farm for warr vanity from mage or rogue account, etc. U will get em in less than a day but need to have all 3 classes in single acc tho

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Solution: farm for warr vanity from mage or rogue account, etc. U will get em in less than a day but need to have all 3 classes in single acc tho

Agree... i try my self, its work for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post

tried with 30 on my rogue... nothing yet, But I am retrying with 100... I am farming all of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

All the best. Keep trying.
    I think open 10 chests at a time. Then 10 chests after 10 mins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

all your contribution and hard work will be rewarded depending on your luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

thank god i have nevr had that thing of wearing the newest and best clothes(vanity or banner) just look reasonable wearing an arlor vanity ppl feel u are just pro but it my opinion u are a good mercher or some1 who has abundant gold to spend reason for this post annoying seeing so many threads talking abt the same thing-.-

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Im a collector ive played since day 1 and tried to achieve all the items i could which if wasnt for that this game would b very boreing because its constant grinding for everyrhing now for the first time the effort and grinding was of no use and with less than 24 hrs to go im pretty sure im going to miss out i will still try but its seeming more and more like a lost cause. I had all the winterfest items for every class almost every exclusive but sold because the fun is winning them not flaunting them and ive put more effort into this than most of the other items i have even the mythoc armor seemed easier than this i just want to b rewarded for my effort like wvery other time and im so disappointed seeing these leeches one guy even made it a point to say he was leeching with his nice liv set with gold wings and luv banner im just saying sts does not set up anything they just go with it i quit pl after they screwed up the drgn sets and now i see they fallinh into that mold again id almost just rather pay a few dollars on another game where i know i cant b best i cant have everyrhing or close to it but still have vindication for my effort. This is a simple hack and slash grindcore game u want a special item work for lbs or lvl cap or elite lvls not a COMMUNITY event because the community definitely isnt reaping the rewards on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The community looks like they're enjoying it to me. Lots of lovecrafting vanities in the towns.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

You still have 24h, and if you had arlors, you can afford to buy a few hundred of these chests to Crack open! Many that got it paid for chests or just got lucky from running! Right now chests are less than half what they cost initially! Consider it a discount!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Best advise I can give is make a low level twink for these portal bosses. Took me about 20-30 seconds per boss with my level 10 and after about 5 hours I had at least one of everything for all classes.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I had arlors 2 years ago that money long gone plus i bought a good bit of chest already not worth the gold dump