Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 72 hrs in so far.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

2 in the am been at it all day still no luck congratz to all who participated in 100k and won their desired event to tired to b mad but sadly disappointed in event left a stain and now most likely wont pick up game for awhile gonnna devote to another game/hobby that has better reward for time and effort let me remind this was a simple community event that the reward was a chance at a holiday vanity not a mythic or arcane item which i had way better luck compareing the two no actual reward for completeing goal and alot of time wasted that i didnt have and p1ss3d my family off lol cause i kept saying if i keep playimg im bound to win but nope so congratz all and shame on the leeches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darthdlo View Post
    2 in the am been at it all day still no luck congratz to all who participated in 100k and won their desired event to tired to b mad but sadly disappointed in event left a stain and now most likely wont pick up game for awhile gonnna devote to another game/hobby that has better reward for time and effort let me remind this was a simple community event that the reward was a chance at a holiday vanity not a mythic or arcane item which i had way better luck compareing the two no actual reward for completeing goal and alot of time wasted that i didnt have and p1ss3d my family off lol cause i kept saying if i keep playimg im bound to win but nope so congratz all and shame on the leeches.
    I farmed the whole day to get golden wings on a twink and you guessed it, I got 3 sets of golden wings but none were for that class SHOOT! Yeah, I too give up getting golden on my twink, it was still a great event overall! Hope you don't choose a different game over a vanity, expansion is around the corner!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I farmed the whole day to get golden wings on a twink and you guessed it, I got 3 sets of golden wings but none were for that class SHOOT! Yeah, I too give up getting golden on my twink, it was still a great event overall! Hope you don't choose a different game over a vanity, expansion is around the corner!
    U so unlucky i was thinking to try get golden wings on my rouge aswel i bough 8 chest there wasnt in it but with the gold out of chest i coud buy one for an sort of free and there i had an golden cupid wings!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    U so unlucky i was thinking to try get golden wings on my rouge aswel i bough 8 chest there wasnt in it but with the gold out of chest i coud buy one for an sort of free and there i had an golden cupid wings!!!
    yeah, I powered through hundreds again to try and get the golden wings onto my twink. It's like the things in life, when you don't want it, it comes easy, but when you REALLY want it, it never comes haha All good, my twink can enjoy the white cupid which matches with the wintry polar bear head vanity

I'm thankful I got the wings on my main xD I was just getting a little greedy~
    Last edited by Kakashis; 03-09-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!