Thread: Free gold contest! Good luck:)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Free gold contest! Good luck:)

Every Sunday I do a free gold contest/giveaway!
    All you have to do is simply like, share and leave your nickname (IGN) in comments! GOOD LUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9h6Y8Q0Vo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Henry Ford For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Daddygroot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS SPAM AND AN ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford View Post
    Every Sunday I do a free gold contest/giveaway!
    All you have to do is simply like, share and leave your nickname (IGN) in comments! GOOD LUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9h6Y8Q0Vo
    This is an attempt to spam I hope a moderator will catch it this time. How do I know this is not legit?

1) The YouTube channel is devoted entirely to this giveaway and has no other content.
    2) The Henry Ford forum account is not more than 2 months old.
    3) Yes players do receive the gold, but they end up revealing whatever personal information they have on their YouTube channel.
    4) The scheme is to get AL players to "share" with their friends on YouTube so they can also be spammed outside of the AL system at a later date.

I'm asking the moderators to please step in and closely examine this forum account.
    Last edited by Niixed; 03-22-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    WARNING: THIS THREAD IS SPAM AND AN ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

This is an attempt to spam I hope a moderator will catch it this time. How do I know this is not legit?

1) The YouTube channel is devoted entirely to this giveaway and has no other content.
    2) The Henry Ford forum account is not more than 2 months old.
    3) Yes players do receive the gold, but they end up revealing whatever personal information they have on their YouTube channel.
    4) The scheme is to get AL players to "share" with their friends on YouTube so they can also be spammed outside of the AL system at a later date.

I'm asking the moderators to please step in and ban this forum account.
    Lmao... listen to yourself. Let the people get scammed after STS has stated for the past 2 years "DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW" let the guy continue his little contest, carry on with your day. Neither me or the forum knows what the invalid statements you just gave us are even leading to scam.

*PS: a dev's gonna tell you not to speak of banning and naming on forum, if you have a problem, they're gonna send you a link to the support team or they're gonna tell you to click that report button... its red.. *-* shiny... *

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Lmao... listen to yourself. Let the people get scammed after STS has stated for the past 2 years "DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW" let the guy continue his little contest, carry on with your day. Neither me or the forum knows what the invalid statements you just gave us are even leading to scam.

*PS: a dev's gonna tell you not to speak of banning and naming on forum, if you have a problem, they're gonna send you a link to the support team or they're gonna tell you to click that report button... its red.. *-* shiny... *
    shiny *-*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post

Thanks so much for sharing your... compelling concern on the matter. I'm sure all the kids desperate for gold who easily fall prey to scams like this benefit from your "let the wolves have 'em" attitude - oh wait, probably not. :/

However difficult it may be for you to comprehend why anyone may want to stop scammers from preying on naive minors, you may want to take a second look at how such an occurrence may actually affect you personally - as in the economy of the game, the fact that scammers - left unchecked - feel encouraged to try other schemes, and how negative experiences spread through social networks.

Please explain how, exactly, my previous statements were invalid. Just declaring something "invalid" does not make it so. Also, I'm not sure why you believe you can speak for the entire forum - were you elected as a forum spokesperson?

I had already reported posts from this particular poster with no action or response from a moderator. In fact, my reply to this thread is fully intended to capture their attention during a very busy time for the company. However, you are correct that I should not publicly request a ban as I did and I've subsequently removed the wording from my previous post.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Bandez

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Only giveaways? Yes, there is a giveaway every Sunday. However, I do news updates videos, leveling up with subscribers, do tipps video, event video and I do not deticate my channel only to Arcane Legends game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

He didnt give the gold in the video...troll'd