Thread: Age of the majority of players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Age of the majority of players

I have realised that DL is literally going in the wrong track. 95% of the conversations (if we can actually call it that) in Sanctuary, Street, Station or wherever you have random players, is always about sexuality, rude subjects or even people acting like they're performing a sexual act in game. This - is not what we should experience playing this game. I mean, let's face it. It's full of sexists. I, personally, chose the female character due to her being cool. She looks better, by the way she holds the swords and how she's a bit leaning. I've also always chosen female characters without a valid reason but I just do (like the Rogue in AL). Although, in game, 99% of the players PM me 'nice bum' or 'wanna be my girlfriend', 'do you have kik?', 'send me nudes?' because they are young-minded and all think i'm a girl. So, obviously I let them know that I'm a boy playing a female character, and here goes the sexism; 'what? you're gay then.' or 'dude if you're a boy you can't play a girl' or 'if you chose the girl it means you are', 'you're not allowed to play the girl if you're a boy you idiot!'. So, are our players all under 12?

Anyhow, wake up folks. Behave & play.
    Last edited by Psychologist; 03-11-2015 at 08:47 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Psychologist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychologist View Post
    I have realised that DL is literally going in the wrong track. 95% of the conversations (if we can actually call it that) in Sanctuary, Street, Station or wherever you have random players, is always about sexuality, rude subjects or even people acting like they're performing a sexual act in game. This - is not what we should experience playing this game. I mean, let's face it. It's full of sexists. I, personally, chose the female character due to her being cool. She looks better, by the way she holds the swords and how she's a bit leaning. I've also always chosen female characters without a valid reason but I just do (like the Rogue in AL). Although, in game, 99% of the players PM me 'nice bum' or 'wanna be my girlfriend', 'do you have kik?', 'send me nudes?' because they are young-minded and all think i'm a girl. So, obviously I let them know that I'm a boy playing a female character, and here goes the sexism; 'what? you're gay then.' or 'dude if you're a boy you can't play a girl' or 'if you chose the girl it means you are', 'you're not allowed to play the girl if you're a boy you idiot!'. So, are our players all under 12?

Anyhow, wake up folks. Behave & play.
    Sadly most of these people hang out in the station now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

im not 30 years old ..neither am i an immature 12 or 13 year old ..if you've ever seen me im usually alone and if you see a screen shot of the pm's i get everyday you'd be surprised ..station is the place for the perverted and immature i only visit there when trying to sell an item .as for body posture i like the male..he bobs his swords back and forth and leans to the beat of my music sometimes ..i know the women are in pain..they never stand straight..lol..and i have a female toon so what ..it doesnt make me gay.. im straight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Logic...
    Maybe you should reply 'it's rather more gay choosing a male char while being a guy, straight ppl look out for the different gender'
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=19cbf66284a2ad50513720918e0242ae&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geubar View Post
    im not 30 years old ..neither am i an immature 12 or 13 year old ..if you've ever seen me im usually alone and if you see a screen shot of the pm's i get everyday you'd be surprised ..station is the place for the perverted and immature i only visit there when trying to sell an item .as for body posture i like the male..he bobs his swords back and forth and leans to the beat of my music sometimes ..i know the women are in pain..they never stand straight..lol..and i have a female toon so what ..it doesnt make me gay.. im straight
    Funny, that your topics often end with you being homophobic or telling people that you aren't gay out of nowhere... can we expect a coming out soon or did you just steal the keys to the internet cafe of your psychiatric hospital from a nurse?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kornsen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

hey gramps..pick up your glasses and read this thread again ..i clearly replied to the first comment in this thread on how he said that people usually call him gay because he has a female toon ..i was merely stating i go through the same and also stated im not gay ..next time you try to criticize make sure you have all of your facts correct sir.and fyi there will be no coming out and i do not steal..lol your venturing onto things that have nothing to do with you..oh and another thing idk if you've noticed but you also said "Funny, that your topics often end with you being homophobic or telling people that you aren't gay out of nowhere..." topic(s) 's' meaning more than 1 am i corrct?
    well id like you yo show me these topics since you know soooo much about me all of a sudden
    Last edited by geubar; 03-15-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Geubar, in my personal experience, you seem to lack maturity.

You don't see it, or feel yourself saying it, but you are very hellbent on convincing everyone you aren't gay, when the vast majority of us really *don't* care. You even called me gay a few times for calling out things on you before. And if I am, so what. And if you are, great. Again, so what. MOST OF US DON'T CARE.

I just keep seeing it, so I had to say something.

Find something else to point out, please.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IApprove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

To be honest, I'm beginning to wonder your age since you're so allergic to the mere concept of homosexuality.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IApprove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Too much posting.
    Last edited by IApprove; 03-16-2015 at 05:41 AM. Reason: graphic content not suitable for homophobes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

1.) read the topic and this thread over again ..u obviously didnt get the subject..and as for my age ..none of your concern..i dont live under your roof or protection so ..um take your mind off of it now ty
    2.) you and kornsen were attacking me when i said no offence to anyone ..so um why are u even replying to me..and as of the "i called you gay topic" boohoo again good to know u linger in the past..i honestly dont care..and um when u get the time read over this thread again ..i was neither attacking you kornsen or the gay community so i dont see your logic here
    Last edited by geubar; 03-17-2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: ...i dont have one really

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Wow never seen dark legends drama before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i honestly dont see why theres an argument here tbh..only trouble makers starting trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Whatevs.

Just.. whatevs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

i kinda see why they dropped dl..like it used to be a cool game...now u go on the street ..u see 5 gay guilds..girl on girl here..2 guys on girl there..7 guys naked over there..lik dl isnt even a game anymore
    Sad story... gays... lesbians.. and this on a game.. hopefully your homophobic view on things didn't get scratches...

its totally corrupted..go to sl pl or al u wont find that ..
    Better shower before logging into sl, pl or al.. nobody wants, that you accidentally infect these games with all this gayness...
    Source: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...m-dark-legends

I dont want to attack you personally. I dont even know you, but think about the things you say.
    Its enough that homosexuality is a crime in many countries.. nobody needs people in addition to it, who point fingers at "gay guilds" or lesbians on an internet game, which should be free from any discrimination.
    Last edited by Kornsen; 03-20-2015 at 07:21 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kornsen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

So.... do any of you think the moderators ever come to this board anymore?